PMs

Questions/Comments/Requests about the forum itself
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

PMs

Postby vedicardi » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:10 am

I don't want to keep making threads but I can't even READ the PMs that are being sent to me so explain to me in this thread why I can't PM people or let me PM people so I can read said PMs

-- Edit: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:03 am --

did anyone complain about what I did with my PMs
did anyone say anything to me
no
did I get any sort of warning or notification that I was doing something wrong by making that thread
no
did I even break a rule?
no
there is no reason I shouldn't be able to send PMs.

and yes I can view them now. Everyone send me PMs so I can view them and not reply.
Why am I here if I can't use a key feature of the forum?
some top notch lazy modding you guys are doing.
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: PMs

Postby nobby76 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 pm

vedicardi wrote:Why am I here if I can't use a key feature of the forum?
some top notch lazy modding you guys are doing.

You dont have to be here if you dont like it? your not forced to stay.
And i wouldn't say the mods are being lazy, they are still moderating the forum, just in ways you do not like..
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Did you see the last thread? This post is obviously intended for a mod, so how about letting this thread serve it's purpose instead of providing your personal opinion.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:46 pm

I want to stay here but I don't find much reason in doing so if I can't actually use the forum in the first place
if they are modding then why did a spam thread stay open for nearly 20 hours yesterday? There are a good dozen topics that are only a week old that are still in the wrong forum
When I say lazy modding, I'm saying banning people for no reason because you are too lazy to deal with them, or things like this which push things way too far just so you don't have to worry about them in the future, though you had no reason to worry in the first place, and for that matter didn't have an issue in the first place
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:06 pm

vedicardi wrote:I want to stay here but I don't find much reason in doing so if I can't actually use the forum in the first place
if they are modding then why did a spam thread stay open for nearly 20 hours yesterday? There are a good dozen topics that are only a week old that are still in the wrong forum
When I say lazy modding, I'm saying banning people for no reason because you are too lazy to deal with them, or things like this which push things way too far just so you don't have to worry about them in the future, though you had no reason to worry in the first place, and for that matter didn't have an issue in the first place

Why does it seem like you are pushing for a moderator position? Do you expect moderators to give up their entire lives to keep place highly maintained for you or whoever. If it bothers you so much with the spam, report it and it will get dealt in a timely manner.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:21 pm

yeah that's my goal vedicardi head moderator 2011
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Someone did say that there is a lot less moderating in the summer...

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.

Return to “Forum Talk”