Delete Button!

Questions/Comments/Requests about the forum itself
I'm Creeping Death
Gunmaster

Delete Button!

Postby Gunmaster » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Ok, so I just made another topic and I wanted to delete it, but you have to go into edit and delete it there, but sometimes it ain't always there, I think it just deletes the post not the topic.

There for I think you people should add a button {For the user who created the topic} at the first post {by the user} to delete the topic, or near the name like '"Delete Button!" {.}click to delete topic ' because I don't even know if it's possible to delete a topic once you start one. I don't search the forums that much.

So anyone know how or think there should be. Just to make it simpler. :laugh:
amak11

Re: Delete Button!

Postby amak11 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:00 pm

If someone made a post in it you cant delete it, it will only delete the first post, as you said.

Solution, think before making a topic.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

I'm Creeping Death
Gunmaster

Re: Delete Button!

Postby Gunmaster » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:04 pm

amak11 wrote:If someone made a post in it you cant delete it, it will only delete the first post, as you said.

Solution, think before making a topic.
i was just wondering. and i guess i was right.

Return to “Forum Talk”