Upon browsing the forum...

Questions/Comments/Requests about the forum itself
This topic is 13 years and 5 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
beebe

Re: Upon browsing the forum...

Postby beebe » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:05 pm

I'm sure RB would have more 80's songs if more people requested them. If you got a big enough group of people consistently requesting certain songs they would get on there fairly quickly I imagine.

Spoiler:

Image"I. F*cking. Love. Penguins!"

Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:04 pm

RedShadow wrote:@Slashfan.
People have always listened to old 80's rock. Always. Even kiddos. But you probably wouldn't be able to notice when the only songs you know from the 80's are the ones you played in Guitar Hero.

I know more '80's music then just what's been in game. Its all I listen to, and my dads garage is full of tapes and vinyls.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:52 pm

wolferacing wrote:Led Zeppelin songs have made their way to movies, The School of Rock used Immigrant Song for example.

The reason they are not featured in rhythm games is the fact that the band doesn't want to give access to their master tracks.

correct
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **

Return to “Forum Talk”