Some Ideas?

Questions/Comments/Requests about the forum itself
This topic is 14 years and 5 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
(0) <-- The Eye
angellinus

Some Ideas?

Postby angellinus » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:40 am

Here i thought some forum ideas:

-An Oftenly Updated Forum Index Newsletter.
If a new version or something new is in frets on fire, moderators have a newsletter to spread the word. I see the News forum is not well up to date (in fact not updated), so we hope making this newsletter more often update.

-An Official High Score Chart (Different from the FOF SCORING FORUM and from THIS)
It works like this. When there is a high score, you can upload it into the official high score chart. There we dont need to post in the FOF SCORING FORUM that requires playing,typing and posting. We could short it ou as playing and submitting.

I think I have more ideas but i forgot it. I will think if it again soon.
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Re: Some Ideas?

Postby death_au » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:59 am

1) I think your point about how often the news section is updated just shows how useful a newsletter would be. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, but I just don't see it as having enough content.

2) You mean like nwru's songdb?
mogwais

Re: Some Ideas?

Postby mogwais » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:46 pm

I'd love to see a more 'official' chart for high scores.. Because honestly, while the ones up now are alright.. none of them are quite as reliable as I think most people would like.. And lack a good handful of features that I wouldn't think would be that hard to make happen.. I gotta say, I hope they get polished up sometime in the near future.. but I don't really expect it =\
My song thread! Updated daily!Over 70 Songs!
Crystal Castles Album!
Current Goals
-Complete all of the song awards in the World Starpower Chart (wembly)
-Obtain a total of 2000 gold stars
-Have a combined total of 1000 downloads of the charts I've made (currently 500-600)

Return to “Forum Talk”