Longest Note Streak

For discussion of high scores and high score charts
This topic is 4 years and 4 days old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Symphony X \m/
Stefan_Alfons

Longest Note Streak

Postby Stefan_Alfons » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:01 am

Since the old one is deleted (and it's here better anyway) I'm just gonna start a new one.

Mine's 1263 on 20th Century Boy on hard.
When the stars lose their fine
And night steals the morning away
Forever and a day
I will stay, I will stay here with you my love
WhatIsThisIDon'tEven
Davidrawr

Re: Longest Note Streak

Postby Davidrawr » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:08 pm

I really don't remember fully, but I think it was something like 700 on one of the higher tier FOF Hero songs. I'm not a brilliant player, my lack of practice is probably due to the fact that I prefer charting to playing (though I completely refuse to use sloppy / increased hitwindow / more HOPOs).
My song thread!
You can cut our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly.
AKA BaKa
snipermcrifle

Postby snipermcrifle » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:36 pm

mines around 3100 on green grass and high tides on drums soon to be like 3800 when i fc it
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:22 pm

snipermcrifle wrote:mines around 3100 on green grass and high tides on drums soon to be like 3800 when i fc it

I call SHENANIGANS
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Mr. Fansonfire
lordhardware

Postby lordhardware » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 pm

800 on GH3

im not that great of a player :P
WIP:
"Check Your Hardware: Modern Hits" 11/20
"Check Your Hardware: Australian Anthems" 4/20
"Check Your Hardware: Alternative" 4/20
"Check Your Hardware: Classic Beats" 2/20
"Check Your Hardware: Electronic" 2/10
"Check Your Hardware: Rap" 1/10
Symphony X \m/
Stefan_Alfons

Postby Stefan_Alfons » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:13 am

lordhardware wrote:800 on GH3

Pretty Good notestreak actually
Song?
When the stars lose their fine
And night steals the morning away
Forever and a day
I will stay, I will stay here with you my love
Mr. Fansonfire
lordhardware

Postby lordhardware » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:51 am

Stefan_Alfons wrote:
lordhardware wrote:800 on GH3

Pretty Good notestreak actually
Song?

One - Metallica
WIP:
"Check Your Hardware: Modern Hits" 11/20
"Check Your Hardware: Australian Anthems" 4/20
"Check Your Hardware: Alternative" 4/20
"Check Your Hardware: Classic Beats" 2/20
"Check Your Hardware: Electronic" 2/10
"Check Your Hardware: Rap" 1/10
AKA BaKa
snipermcrifle

Postby snipermcrifle » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:25 pm

doomtron wrote:
snipermcrifle wrote:mines around 3100 on green grass and high tides on drums soon to be like 3800 when i fc it

I call SHENANIGANS

SHENANIGANS?! NEIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HPN_nGov5w <<<<
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:05 pm

snipermcrifle wrote:
doomtron wrote:

I call SHENANIGANS

SHENANIGANS?! NEIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HPN_nGov5w <<<<

I like how you got 4 stars :tongue:

Didn't realize there were that many notes in that song. Then again, I find that song pretty easy/boring, so I don't play it much.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

AKA BaKa
snipermcrifle

Postby snipermcrifle » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:45 am

I like how you got 4 stars :tongue:

Didn't realize there were that many notes in that song. Then again, I find that song pretty easy/boring, so I don't play it much.

Yeah i dont know whats up with that, if you watched any other vids, all the FCs show as 4 stars at the end, is there a fix for this? it really bugs me xD i should post in tech support

ALSO i just realized that my GGaHT FC is over 10 mins long and youtube let me post it no problem, did they change video length cutoffs? :O
Mourningfall

Postby Mourningfall » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:11 pm

The highest I can recall was about 2300, it was on the Dragonforce dlc on GH3, can't remember which song, it was either Heroes of our time or Revolution Deathsquad.
ImageImage
drummer from hell
dertanz

Postby dertanz » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 pm

5,376 when I fc'd Swim To The Moon by Between the Buried and Me (Chart by Puppetz).
The problem with most charters is that they believe that constant tempo means just add a tempo marker at the first measure and never change it.

My Youtube (Subscribe for some awesomeness)
Full Album Single SongsSong ThreadsTutorialsDrum Competitions

Spoiler:2nd Place September Drum Competition (Parkway Drive - Sleepwalker)
3rd Place October Drum Competition (Veil Of Maya - It's Torn Away)
1st Place January Drum Competition (Gavin Harrison - Futile)

;;;( ° д°)
crossieh

Postby crossieh » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:17 pm

dertanz wrote:5,376 when I fc'd Swim To The Moon by Between the Buried and Me (Chart by Puppetz).

Wow! That's awesome! :)
pimpinpalomo

Postby pimpinpalomo » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 pm

My highest note streak was on Testify (RB2) on Expert Drums (using the keyboard). It was a 1089 note streak. I missed only one note near the end.
PlayMp1

Postby PlayMp1 » Thu May 13, 2010 8:36 pm

1150 or so on Panic Attack by Dream Theater on Expert guitar, Rock Band 2 charting. I felt pretty good afterward. My highest percentage ever on that song was 98%, but only a 701 note streak. Second highest streak was 1080 or so on Fade To Black, GH:M charting.

Return to “High Score Discussion”