Players to Watch Out For - Both up-and-coming and well-established.

For discussion of high scores and high score charts
sherranjjj001

Postby sherranjjj001 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:04 pm

Am I allowed to post my Gh2 console game FC's? I mean the HOPO and hit window engine is almost the same as GH2 no tag and tight.
Now Mudkip Flavour!
BSRaven

Postby BSRaven » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:23 pm

sherranjjj001 wrote:Am I allowed to post my Gh2 console game FC's? I mean the HOPO and hit window engine is almost the same as GH2 no tag and tight.

Due to Star Power Path differences, -no-.
blackfriday

Postby blackfriday » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:11 am

Hmmm, I guess this score is okay. 8:02 in the morning freezing and a sightread of Cult of Personality. Never played the song.

It isn't good I know.
Pseudo-shredder
Mucky

Postby Mucky » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:16 am

There you go again, excuses... sigh. Why post it if you know it's not good?

Just play until you actually have something you are proud of, this is getting old.
lol Epilepsy
Zmannnn

Postby Zmannnn » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:25 am

Mucky,.... IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE *SIGH*. WHO SAYS SIGH WHEN THEY ARE TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!! * * INDICATES ACTION AND SINCE NO ONE SAYS SIGH WHEN THEY ARE TALKING. SIGH IS A VERB YOU CAN ONLY USE IT AS A VERB THEREFORE IN A SENTENCE IT NEEDS TO BE: *SIGH*

On a different note...Some of the people here aren't very nice. AKA All the new and old people since I was ostracized.

.... <_<
>_>...

Oh lawldy...
Last edited by Zmannnn on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pseudo-shredder
Mucky

Postby Mucky » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:31 am

They see me trollin'...
blackfriday

Postby blackfriday » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:51 am

Mucky you'll be happy to know I finally found a song, and I will post score soon :)
Also, I'm not saying this to be critical or mean, but I've never seen any of your scores besides FoF League ones. Care to share some?
Pseudo-shredder
Mucky

Postby Mucky » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:58 am

blackfriday wrote:Mucky you'll be happy to know I finally found a song, and I will post score soon :)
Also, I'm not saying this to be critical or mean, but I've never seen any of your scores besides FoF League ones. Care to share some?

Yeah, glad to hear that.

Well, I've never said I was godly at playing FoF (I know you haven't used those exact words either, but you know what I mean) :) I haven't really posted anything besides a -4 on They Will Return.

And I hardly ever keep scores, I just play. By 'keep', I mean ending a song and going to the score screen, I pretty much always just go to the next song :)
blackfriday

Postby blackfriday » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:04 am

Mucky wrote:
blackfriday wrote:Mucky you'll be happy to know I finally found a song, and I will post score soon :)

Yeah, glad to hear that.

Well, I've never said I was godly at playing FoF (I know you haven't used those exact words either, but you know what I mean) :) I haven't really posted anything besides a -4 on They Will Return.

And I hardly ever keep scores, I just play. By 'keep', I mean ending a song and going to the score screen, I pretty much always just go to the next song :)

Yeah, I guess I got good at FoF because the first song I ever played (well on Guitar Hero) was TTFAF expert lol. He made me. I did horrible. But, that opened me up to wanting to go bigger. Like I used to play medium, but every once in a while I would play TTFAF expert just for fun. I know playing on medium and hard helped, but also those little TTFAF runs helped too. So, the song I found is from Gh3 bonus songs. Not telling what though. And, mucky, sorry about being so annoying :p
Pseudo-shredder
Mucky

Postby Mucky » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:08 am

You got good? :p You're not really better than me, sorry. We pretty much get the same scores, and I don't see myself as good.
blackfriday

Postby blackfriday » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:11 am

I know, we're about the same, what I meant by good was that I started playing on expert. I don't mean up there with Kotti, Puppetz, Amon, and Mitch, but I mean like passing some tough songs on expert and getting above average scores.
Pseudo-shredder
Mucky

Postby Mucky » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:21 am

Kay.

Well, it seems you've come to your senses ^^ So no more stuck up crap from now on? And no annoying explanations and excuses every single time you post a score? Just leet scores and modesty, that'd be so nice :D
blackfriday

Postby blackfriday » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:25 am

Ok, let's make FoF-FF a better place :p
In the changes at the top on the home page it should say "Changes Include Blackfriday"
sherranjjj001

Postby sherranjjj001 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:43 am

Hm...people seem to forget I'm on this list...*sigh* (that was for you Zmannnn :p).
700+ songs fretted!!
Puppetz

Re: Players to Watch Out For - Both up-and-coming and well-estab

Postby Puppetz » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:09 pm

He's not updating the thread anymore...
Image To support my work and help me get a new computer. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “High Score Discussion”