I HATE SLOPPY: Impossible to FC songs?

For discussion of high scores and high score charts
This topic is 15 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
emperorsenshi

I HATE SLOPPY: Impossible to FC songs?

Postby emperorsenshi » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Well, most people would've thought Afterlife impossible to FC, but we all know what happened there :p

Here are my ideas for some impossible-to-FC songs with my reasons:

Jordan ****EDIT**** Sloppily on Alarian pretty easy. You don't even have to tap
Revolution Deathsquad (Puppetz) - show me a 98% run of this song and I might change my mind
Dark Eternal Night (Deadlite)- try it, you'll see what i mean ;) easy to 5-star, but i honestly think it's harder to FC than TTFAF
Lost my Music (Bissrok) - The YB-YB-YO 16-note part is just too hard. The solo can be done on sloppy
Art of Shredding (Puppetz) - AAAAAAAAH, STUPID CHORDS!!!
Jaws of Life (Puppetz) - ****EDIT**** I do think this can be done, only because if you do it on sloppy all you gotta worry about is the weird chords and that strumming between those fast hammer-on descending
Fury of the Storm (Puppetz) - fast... too fast...
Devil Went Down to Georgia - ****EDIT**** FC'd on GH3 lol, can be done on sloppy

Those are just my choices for impossible songs to FC. I'll update this list as I run into more songs x.x

If you have any ideas, there must be a reason to support it.

ALSO SLOPPY FOR THE LOSE
Last edited by emperorsenshi on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Maartah

Postby Maartah » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:45 pm

you know, I actually think jordan is possible. I think I've hit every part by now.
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
emperorsenshi

Postby emperorsenshi » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:46 pm

I hit Solo C. But that was only because of my scheduled lag on my comp. You could call it 'legal cheating'

My scheduled lag is a KILLER on misirlou, and i really can't control it, just predict when it happens
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:48 pm

Another on is is IS IS IS IS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killer Queen on easy ._.
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

ecko206

Postby ecko206 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:50 pm

emperorsenshi wrote:Well, most people would've thought Afterlife impossible to FC, but we all know what happened there :p

Zmannnn isn't the only one :D
*** BANNED FOR CHEATING ***
emperorsenshi

Postby emperorsenshi » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:51 pm

I never mentioned Zmannnn in that post :D
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Actually i FCed the full solo of afterlife a lot of times on practice but i'm too lazy to play that song...
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

ecko206

Postby ecko206 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Yeah but he's fc'ed it twice, like I could do it again. (wellllllllll)
emperorsenshi

Postby emperorsenshi » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:53 pm

If you can't do it twice, you haven't mastered the song :D
Last edited by emperorsenshi on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ecko206

Postby ecko206 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:54 pm

*Goes to play again*
Maartah

Postby Maartah » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:56 pm

Topic: Afterlife FC, Rockband chart, not to big of a deal

If it's that big of a deal, why keep postin gabout it everywhere?
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Jordan is FCable in Alarian, I guarantee it. I should try that.

Fury IS possible, but GAY.

Deathsquad wasn't THAT hard was it? I'll have to try that again...
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Maartah wrote:
Topic: Afterlife FC, Rockband chart, not to big of a deal

If it's that big of a deal, why keep postin gabout it everywhere?

Yeah, that makes you a lot like Zmannnn, so stop cause that anoys so much >_<
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

emperorsenshi

Postby emperorsenshi » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:59 pm

I made this board so poeple could have something to shoot for :O

If you FC Fury, I'd have to give you a plaque or something
ecko206

Postby ecko206 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:35 pm

I don't care if I'm like zmannn. I am who I am. Screw off.

Fury is like impossible.

Return to “High Score Discussion”