22%
Sloppy with Standard
39%
Sloppy with Tight
3%

Total votes: 69
Mischlings

Postby Mischlings » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:05 pm

I do strict HO/POs with tight hit windows. Makes it more difficult, and a breeze when I finally turn the settings back to normal.
ADH

Postby ADH » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:20 pm

i use sloppy with a wide window cause i need all the help i can get.
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:55 pm

I do like that: i train a lot with the gh strict, like i play 1 week with strict
then when i play with sloopy i can make 10% better on the score
it depends the way you use
but i really enjoy sloppy hopos
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

Now Mudkip Flavour!
BSRaven

Postby BSRaven » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:32 am

I just use Sloppy with Standard... :)
A bit sleepy
Kotti

Postby Kotti » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:12 am

So of the people who post their scores I'm the only one who uses Strict? U R LEEVING ME NO CHOICE.

*Changes hopos to RF*
The Wiitard
rednano12

Postby rednano12 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:50 pm

I use Strickt/Tight, but I suck. :\
Oct. 30th is Cama appreciation day!

Check out my first song: Snow (Hey Oh)
Dragon Player
Elodius

Postby Elodius » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:58 pm

rednano12 wrote:I use Strickt/Tight, but I suck. :\

you suck because you use strict and tight -.-"
My Youtube Channel
Porknchili's Epicness

Spoiler:O yeah well, i fcd every guitar hero and rock band song ever, also i fcd all puppetz, angevil, kotti, mon01, and albelgim songs ever created. Ive also gotten more than 1 million fcs and have beaten danny in over 4 billion PFOs and have never lost a single match ever.

also i forgot to say i am jesus christ and am immortal, plus i have the cure for ever disease and illness ever to exist, about 100000000000000 houses on every single planet ever made, 5 trillion of the literal most beautiful and sexy women ever to live, and i also have ever single game, car, tv, electronic device, weapon, etc, ever thought of and created. Recently, I just got my 200 trillienth interentz and I Also have every single animal ever and in fact, i recently got a pet dragon i named elodius.

I dont have any proof tho because i dont have a camera or anything to record stuff and the print screen on my computer doesnt exist and i my xbox live doesnt work so none of my 1st places scores on literally every song ever on gh and rb are up on the leaderboards

The Wiitard
rednano12

Postby rednano12 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:42 pm

Prolly. Still trying to FC SCoM. Damn solo!
Oct. 30th is Cama appreciation day!

Check out my first song: Snow (Hey Oh)
#3 Pro Speed Fretter
Razlo7

Postby Razlo7 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:17 am

ZOMG! i'm the only person that does sloppy and tight??? wow i feel special =D
Starting fresh. (:
sherranjjj001

Postby sherranjjj001 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:04 am

for all your sloppys out there i want you to go do something...

go play rockband and you will realize how cheap it really is. or gh2, hell even in gh3 you'll notice you can't hit what you used to after mashing for so long.

many things keep me from switching from strict, the main one being i dont like sucking in front of my friends whenever im over there place and im forced to play gh2, gh3, or rockband.
Last edited by sherranjjj001 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
#3 Pro Speed Fretter
Razlo7

Postby Razlo7 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:26 am

i just used to turn it to sloppy for the so i culd pass the ttfaf intro (i can do the rest on strict) but one time i left it on sloppy and just decided not to change it lol
good point tho =] because of you i'll now be switching back to strict!
Starting fresh. (:
No Esc
PQED

Postby PQED » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:51 am

sherranjjj001 wrote:for all your sloppys out there i want you to go do something...

go play rockband and you will realize how cheap it really is. or gh2, hell even in gh3 you'll notice you can't hit what you used to after mashing for so long.

many things keep me from switching from strict, the main one being i dont like sucking in front of my friends whenever im over there place and im forced to play gh2, gh3, or rockband.

I use sloppy, and you're right, my performance in GH3 is awful these days.
However, I do okay playing on strict in FoF, so it doesn't really have anything to do with that for me - GH3 just feels too sluggish. (Note that after playing GH3 for some months and coming back to FoF, I did just as bad as I do playing GH3 now)

I avoid button mashing to the extent I'm able; the reason I use sloppy is to avoid losing my streak/multiplier just because I happened to nudge the wrong button, even though the next note was far off yet.
Last edited by PQED on Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
#3 Pro Speed Fretter
Razlo7

Postby Razlo7 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:11 am

PQED wrote:I avoid button mashing to the extent I'm able; the reason I use sloppy is to avoid losing my streak/multiplier just because I happened to nudge the wrong button, even though the next note was far off yet.

That's also very true... haha nevermind i'll be sticking with sloppy :D
and for people wondering... i DO NOT button mash!
Unless its a song like DWDTG (DLC version) lol then u kinda have to unless ur a god with 100mph fingers lol
Starting fresh. (:
Now Mudkip Flavour!
BSRaven

Postby BSRaven » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:56 am

I don't button mash either.

And FYI sher, I've gotten even better at GH2 and GH3 since I swapped from Alarian 1.7 hopos to GH2 'sloppy' (Which, as I have stated SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST, is closer to True GH2.)
#3 Pro Speed Fretter
Razlo7

Postby Razlo7 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:34 am

well sorta... doesnt gh2 do the same thing as gh3 sometimes though where there's random ho/po's and strums?
ho/po example would be DWDTG at the end of the victory solo where u just tap up from G to R to Y to B and there is NO WAY those are within ho/po range haha so their ho/po system is custom for every song... or there is just custom ho/po notes added at certain parts...
Starting fresh. (:

Return to “High Score Discussion”