removing/deleting high scores - having some problems

For discussion of high scores and high score charts
This topic is 15 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
ccdavis

Postby ccdavis » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:31 pm

im having problems resetting all of the high scores on my win vista fof setup. i went into the individual song files and deleted the "scores= " information and it had no effect. I also tried uninstalling and deleting all of the song files entirely and it had no effect. in fact when i reinstalled fof it simply listed every song i previously deleted except that every song was now (obviously) broken or missing information.

is there any way to reset fof to how it was when i first started?
Azzco

Postby Azzco » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:52 pm

songmanager 3 has this functionality.. Look it up ;)
If you only have a handfull of songs you can go into the song folders and open the "song.ini" with a text editor (preferably notepadif you're on a stock windows system).
In the song.ini you can then delete the md5 hash after scores = (Don't worry f you don't know what md5 is it's just a long string of textand numbers)

There your scores should be gone.
(k)Ubuntu 8.10 skyscraper 2.6.27-11-generic i686 GNU/Linux KDE 4.2.0
It's not like I dislike sleeping, I really do like it to be honest. It's the whole wake up/go to sleep business I don't like.
The Wiitard
rednano12

Postby rednano12 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:03 pm

Oct. 30th is Cama appreciation day!

Check out my first song: Snow (Hey Oh)

Return to “High Score Discussion”