There needs to be a limit on names - Number of letters limit

For discussion of high scores and high score charts
This topic is 15 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
A bit sleepy
Kotti

Postby Kotti » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:52 pm

That looks great! Two questions: Is the mass upload thing still there? I think I'm gonna start uploading my scores again now that everything seems to be working again.
Are you going to update song awards for customs? Unless they now are for different versions, all those songs suck.
Divra

Postby Divra » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Kotti wrote:That looks great! Two questions: Is the mass upload thing still there? I think I'm gonna start uploading my scores again now that everything seems to be working again.
Are you going to update song awards for customs? Unless they now are for different versions, all those songs suck.

No they still suck, but yes I will replace them (eventually).
The mass upload thing should still be there, at least for no sp, what version are you planning on using?
Maybe the mass upload thing could be built into fof? Then we wouldn't need another page to upload to.
Charts (Down as of November 25th)
A bit sleepy
Kotti

Postby Kotti » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:45 pm

I was going to upload to no-sp, but it seems that sp-chart has way more users, I might upload there, even though I don't use sp. I'd be second as Blinded By Fear lol (FC).

Btw, that heiro seems to be uploading to no-sp again.

About that song of the day -update: How about allowing some people add songs to the list (not everyone, that would be chaos)?
Last edited by Kotti on Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Divra

Postby Divra » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:47 pm

Kotti wrote:I was going to upload to no-sp, but it seems that sp-chart has way more users, I might upload there, even though I don't use sp. I'd be second as Blinded By Fear lol (FC).

Btw, that heiro seems to be uploading to no-sp again.

About that song of the day -update: How about allowing some people add songs to the list (not everyone, that would be chaos)?

I uploaded tmpuploads for both guitar charts, tmpupload.php and tmpuploadsp.php.

Sure, could work... Biggest problem is making sure everyone can get the song, maybe by posting links in the comments?
No Esc
PQED

Postby PQED » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:54 pm

Looking really nice there! :)
Are you planning on replacing the text with buttons?
Divra

Postby Divra » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:43 pm

PQED wrote:Looking really nice there! :)
Are you planning on replacing the text with buttons?

I think so, my father looked at it and complained about that they don't look like links :p
Now Mudkip Flavour!
BSRaven

Postby BSRaven » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:04 pm

About this song of the day thing -- how much bandwith have you got free for files? Just that I've got distribution rights to a LOT of songs (about 9 albums' worth...), which means a lot of space needed.
Divra

Postby Divra » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:13 pm

BSRaven wrote:About this song of the day thing -- how much bandwith have you got free for files? Just that I've got distribution rights to a LOT of songs (about 9 albums' worth...), which means a lot of space needed.

I have 10GB a month, this month has used up 6149MB. Storage space is about 250MB free.
Right now I'm afraid it will get suspended (again) because of high resource usage, and I don't know what's causing it... I shouldn't make so many changes at once :(

Return to “High Score Discussion”