Frets On Fire wiki site

News in the world of Frets On Fire
This topic is 12 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
pakohj2010

Re: Frets On Fire wiki site

Postby pakohj2010 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:36 am

como haecr para postear un cancion hecha por mi para el FOF no entiedo como ayuda ya esta alojada en megaupload
Classic Rock Fretter
oscarj08

Postby oscarj08 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:08 pm

primero registrate en wikidot, luego te toca hablar con nwru y pedirle que te añada como parte de los miembros para editar la pagina, luego entras a el post oficial de los miembros, alli encontraras la clave premium y luego vas a la pestaña (cuando estes ya registrado y estes en la pagina de las canciones) join this site, alli metes esa clave.

OJO: ten cuidado al editar, primero le das a preview para previsualizar los cambios por si hay algun error.

-- Edit: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:49 pm --

i uploaded wiki sity
many ac/dc albums and songs were put there
SMO Manager
ddrXero64

Postby ddrXero64 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Nice! I didn't know you guys had a wiki. Is this constantly updated?
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:53 pm

It's mostly kept up-to-date. Myself and a few other members did some major work to the wiki a while back.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Postby nwru » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Just the fact that the updating is distributed to many people is why it's a large as it is, thanks to some very helpful users.

It's rather difficult to keep updated, however. Many of the new charters won't bother making a wikidot account to add their new song and often no one else will either. As I've mentioned before, the SongDB will make this wiki database basically obsolete.
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Forum FAQ / Frets On Fire Wiki
Classic Rock Fretter
oscarj08

Postby oscarj08 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:06 pm

nwru wrote:Just the fact that the updating is distributed to many people is why it's a large as it is, thanks to some very helpful users.

It's rather difficult to keep updated, however. Many of the new charters won't bother making a wikidot account to add their new song and often no one else will either. As I've mentioned before, the SongDB will make this wiki database basically obsolete.

but it is really nice to know that, the wiki site database stills updating.

Look at the albums page, AC/DC Is the one with more of them, YEAHHH ROCK ON.

sorry for my english gramatic errors.
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:24 pm

amak11 wrote:It's mostly kept up-to-date. Myself and a few other members did some major work to the wiki a while back.

That reminds me, we'd probably get working on the unfinished stuff from before. Not to mention I've got a few new songs that need adding.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:36 am

Hmm, I should go and add some of my songs right now. *adds songs*
My Charts:
I · II · III · IV · V · VI · Clone Hero conversions
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:03 pm

I have to get on my other PC to do it. With this one, it crashes grrrrrrrrrrr

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.

Return to “News”