Let's share everything to make life more sad and more sympathetic

Everything else in here
This topic is 4 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
blogyang

Let's share everything to make life more sad and more sympathetic

Postby blogyang » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:54 am

"Your day probably won't be really good, but still, there are some good things every day." I think this life is very impermanent, I think you're facing a lot of things, I think we're all burdened.
But you know what?
Even if the other world collapses, it is impossible to show a little weakness of yourself. Actually, it's not that I don't want you to cry, sometimes crying is good. It's just that weakness, absolutely impossible. for outsiders to see. Tell you, those people are not very sympathetic, they will only have more and more reasons to hurt you.
The only thing you need in this life, is a person. That person is the one who even knows all his weaknesses, will still not hurt him forever.
But anyway, believe me now, that everything will be fine, that is, stop being sad. Because no matter what I will share with you all.
Source: Blog loving yang
Ruler of Chatrooms
nobby76

Re: Let's share everything to make life more sad and more sympathetic

Postby nobby76 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:38 am

What drugs have you been taking this month? :drool:
Might wanna cut down a bit :wink:
LONG LIVE THE NOOBS, THEY WILL OVER THROW US WITH THERE VASTLY SUPERIOR STUPIDITY.
Check out the Tutorial Making songs without having to fret a single note And come check out the IRC Chatroom

Return to “Off-Topic”