Might be abandoning my topic.

Everything else in here
This topic is 7 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Mr_Ice_Pickle

Might be abandoning my topic.

Postby Mr_Ice_Pickle » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:16 pm

Hey everyone. Decided to put this in O-T just in case I change my mind, but here goes:

My On Tour project has been on hiatus for a few months now due to me being unmotivated with it and wanting to work on other things. Truth be told, I've been visiting these forums less and less as of late, possibly because I'm just starting to lose interest. That being said, I've been considering closing the project just so I don't have to worry about it not getting updated, because I don't want to feel like I'm disappointing people. Also, On Tour doesn't seem to be too terribly interesting to most people on here, so that doesn't really help matters much. I appreciate it if you were interested in it, but it might not be the right thing for these forums, especially because the conversions were pretty low-quality all things considered (There are so many talented people on this forum that make some amazing stuff, and I kind of feel like I fall beneath the wayside in comparison, if that makes any sense).

I'm kind of stuck on this one, so I'll think about it more. I'm leaning towards calling it quits, but that may change.

Return to “Off-Topic”