Guitar Hero Live

Everything else in here
This topic is 8 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Techdeathfan

Re: Guitar Hero Live

Postby Techdeathfan » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:33 am

I meant with the bonus songs section.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:53 am

I know what you meant, but 8 songs from unknown artist isnt "lots of not well known bands"
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:57 pm

Techdeathfan wrote:You're right about that, but Guitar Hero Live is being especially casual. I remember when Guitar Hero included lesser known bands in their games to give them attention like All That Remains. Now, they're only picking the popular artists which is disappointing because the guitar setup looks fun to play.

You have to take into account this was when Harmonix was in charge. When Activision began its quest to "take all the fun out of making videogames", they switched to Neversoft and licensed all the big bands, etc.

Return to “Off-Topic”