hi guys!

Everything else in here
This topic is 10 years and 2 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
James101

hi guys!

Postby James101 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:46 pm

hi guys, I'm new and I didn't find a section for presentations so i write here. I've tried this game and I like so much :tongue:
Death From Above
1337buddha

Re: hi guys!

Postby 1337buddha » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:46 pm

That's neat, broham.

There is no need to be upset.

1337buddha's Song Thread
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Welcome to the neighborhood. Have you heard of our lord and savior, Raptor Jesus?
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Comfort_Eagle

Postby Comfort_Eagle » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:19 pm

delete
Last edited by Comfort_Eagle on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”