EoF versions

Everything else in here
This topic is 10 years and 5 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
meep2000

EoF versions

Postby meep2000 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:25 pm

So I've been trying to chart Bass Cannon via Editor on Fire.
And apparently I've been using something that really, really isn't the latest version. I clicked on the download from the googlecode page, which is "1.71"
I read somewhere that EoF supports making Keys tracks. Which the EoF that I have definitely doesn't.
I looked in the trunk, and there are files there that have been edited files as recently as 2 days ago as of typing this. The date for the download files are May 2011 for the mac version and November 2010 for the pc and linux.

Does anyone know where to find better versions? Or does anyone have permission to edit the downloads list and can they upload a more recent build?

I didn't know where to post this so I just put it in off topic, which may not be the most visible place but I'm just playing it safe.

Also, I've charted the Drums and Bass for all difficulties and even attempted to put star power, but I haven't made any unison areas.
Working on expert guitar, putting all the synthesizers on it. And the piano in the intro.

Return to “Off-Topic”