Minecraft Party!! Woot woot!

Everything else in here
This topic is 10 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
The one and only
dooght

Minecraft Party!! Woot woot!

Postby dooght » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Yep. I'm having a Minecraft Party.
I am having it on the server mc.aton2.com
My username is dooght. If you want to come to the party, just comment below.
The party will be on Wednesday, July 3rd at 5:00 Central Standard Time.
I may be a bit late or may not show up. Please be patient. If I am more than 10 minutes late I am probably not coming, so you can leave and I will reschedule to another date.
Here are things that will be done at the party:
-Build
-Survive
-PVP
-Talk
-Mine
-Maybe record a Youtube video... :)
-Possibly talk on a website called Tinychat (It is a microphone/video chat site. You don't NEED a microphone or a webcam, you can text-chat too) (Click this link while you are at the party: http://tinychat.com/ajshdqoids)
-Anything you guys want! Taking funny pictures, building contests, whatever you feel like!

If you are coming or plan to come, post your Minecraft name below, please!

-dooght

genieee

Re: Minecraft Party!! Woot woot!

Postby genieee » Thu May 04, 2023 6:21 am

Hey, I found this really interesting forum where people are talking about their favorite games and servers. I came across a few cool posts, like someone advertising their DayZ server with custom features, and another person asking for help with a server restart issue. But what caught my attention the most was someone planning a Minecraft party and inviting others to join! They're hosting it on the server mc.aton2.com and it's happening on Wednesday, July 3rd at 5:00 PM Central Standard Time. There's going to be building, surviving, PVP, chatting, mining, and maybe even some video recording for YouTube! It sounds like it's going to be a blast.
Last edited by genieee on Sat May 06, 2023 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”