How much would you pay for this laptop?

Everything else in here
This topic is 12 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Maartah

Re: How much would you pay for this laptop?

Postby Maartah » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 am

Aah I love you guys. Laptop ==> YOU MUST BE GAY IF YOU DISLIKE ANAL in under a page.

It's offered for EUR 1100. I looked it up, and getting the same thing new usually goes for EUR 1500 here in the NL. Sadly, Electronis are (almost) always more expensive in Europe then the USA.
I'm doubting, because although the university sponsors the thing, I won't be using most of the licensed programs (which determine a large part of the price) and I'm wondering if I can get something similar for the same price. On the other hand, the Notebook Service Centre we got is fantastic and no matter what's wrong with your laptop, it'll get fixed for free (as long you didn't spill your beer on it or something). My old laptop had it's motherboard replaced, the fan (twice), even the screen; no charge.

Sooo, still doubting
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
LongTimeGoner
PiXeLaDo

Re: How much would you pay for this laptop?

Postby PiXeLaDo » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Maartah wrote:Laptop ==> YOU MUST BE GAY IF YOU DISLIKE ANAL in under a page...

Spoiler:be gay and not like anal? Is that even possible?

Sooo, still doubting

I would go for it, no doubt. Sure you wont use those applications but that price for that hardware is great.

It's not like having the progs installed makes your lappy slower or anything.

Return to “Off-Topic”