First Sony, Now Nintendo...Xbox Next

Everything else in here
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: PS3 Owners: Must Read ASAP

Postby amak11 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Slashfan, the DLC cant be placed on all at once. They could do a LARGE update the first day, but the developers don't want to see their work overshadowed by other games. We'll wait and see
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

more maintenance today

Hopefully when it's over the PS Store will be back up, as that's what they say they're working on during this maintenance period
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:56 pm

@amak

Ya I know. That's what I was getting at. I want to see how long it takes before it's completely caught up.

@Estemshorn

Let's hope.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 am

Playstation Store is up, and loaded with tons of DLC, but it's hella slow to navigate.
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

DSP21

Postby DSP21 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:16 am

amak11 wrote:Playstation Store is up, and loaded with tons of DLC, but it's hella slow to navigate.

You are damn right. I keep getting server erros and stuff like that. But I can calmly download DLC, finally!

Steam: DSP21
PSN: D-S-P21
Youtube: Dsp21
Last.fm: NemeSys21
Twitch: Dsp211
Discord: Dsp21#0079
I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Postby Jama7301 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:32 pm

amak11 wrote:Playstation Store is up, and loaded with tons of DLC, but it's hella slow to navigate.

Probably slow due to immense traffic. At least that's my guess.
"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:06 pm

When I saw that amak said it was up, I kinda figured it'd be slow. Jama ninja'd me

Imma see if I can go redeem my stuff.

-- Edit: June 2nd, 2011, 3:17 pm --

Back, just saw that the Welcome Back stuff isn't live yet, but they did load it, like Amak said. Seems like its running fine for me.

-- Edit: June 2nd, 2011, 4:51 pm --

Welcome back is live, (I think) because I just went on Music Unlimited and the Premium plan was free for 30 days like they said.

My Song Thread
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 pm

DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Sony is being hacked to pieces, piece by piece.
WhatIsThisIDon'tEven
Davidrawr

Postby Davidrawr » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:16 am

Again? Really?

I was going to buy a PS3 just a few weeks before the whole incident occured. Glad I didn't now >_>
My song thread!
You can cut our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:24 am

This is probably the worst one yet. Soooo many people use the same passwords for everything. I was easily able to log into one persons facebook (facebook already had a list of all accounts that was leaked so I wasn't able to access it completely).
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 am

And this is one of the issues being/been discussed at both NATO and the eG8 Summit.

NATO: http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pu ... 82.ch8.pdf
eG8 news article: http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/ ... egulation/

-- Edit: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:46 pm --
Welcome back is Live!
This is the fix for people having issues downloading the game with errors:

Source - Facebook Post:
IF YOU GET SCREWED OUT OF YOUR GAMES DUE TO THEM NOT SHOWING UP OR AN ERROR APPEARING, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO PROPERLY DOWNLOAD THEM

go to the XMB and under the PlayStation Network column, go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to download the game for the slots you miss

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:09 pm

I can't even sign in to get access to that.

-- Edit: June 3rd, 2011, 3:11 pm --

Ok signed in, that's not there. All I had time to get was the PS plus. WTF

My Song Thread
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Go to the store and get the welcome back packages, what i have posted is if you have an issue and it errors out after claiming your game tokens

Edit

I can confirm that this IS on a per account basis. I signed on to my US account and found the welcome back game tokens there in their glory.

Small Edit: I was able to claim Dead nation, tho having Super StarDust HD and Whipout HD bundle installed already with my main account

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

Return to “Off-Topic”