Happy 420 Everyone!

Everything else in here
This topic is 12 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Re: Happy 420 Everyone!

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:51 pm

aander91 wrote:I get that pot is hardly dangerous but lets replace it with something a bit more lethal, like BLEACH. I just love drinking bleach its totally gonna kill me but I should keep doing it because it makes me happy.

Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm

crazy.neo wrote:If it makes you happy, sure. Would life be worth living if you were constantly unhappy and thinking about drinking bleach all the time?

If life wasn't worth living then you'd be dead already (not saying you have those thoughts). There has to something preventing you from going that far. The thing is it isn't the drug that makes you happy, it's the people you do it with. It's the basic human need to belong, to feel loved, to be accepted. People who think drugs will make them happy seriously need to get their heads examined (especially if they are drinking bleach).... Tho from what i see Tallica should lay off the cannabis, lol

Now reading this over, are we talking about people who are depressed about life doing drugs or people who do it for social recreation?

Metallicaholic666 wrote:Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach.

>Rapt0rs definition of speshul

:-)
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:21 pm

amak11 wrote:[

Metallicaholic666 wrote:Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach.

>Rapt0rs definition of speshul

:-)

>Metalocalypse quote

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:21 pm

amak11 wrote:As for the pot, it's healthier then tobacco to smoke....nuff said. :)

It depends really. How do you know it's not laced with toxic deer peepee?
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Good point, but how would you know the tobacco doesn't contain the same chemicals as bleach :O

@tallica, it's been a while since i had cable, so give me a break, lol
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Because Tobacco is regulated by the FDA. Mary J is not.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:51 pm

amak11 wrote:
crazy.neo wrote:If it makes you happy, sure. Would life be worth living if you were constantly unhappy and thinking about drinking bleach all the time?

If life wasn't worth living then you'd be dead already (not saying you have those thoughts). There has to something preventing you from going that far. The thing is it isn't the drug that makes you happy, it's the people you do it with. It's the basic human need to belong, to feel loved, to be accepted. People who think drugs will make them happy seriously need to get their heads examined (especially if they are drinking bleach).... Tho from what i see Tallica should lay off the cannabis, lol

Now reading this over, are we talking about people who are depressed about life doing drugs or people who do it for social recreation?

I'm not talking about neither, I'm just saying that if something makes someone happy, even if it hurts oneself, you have no right to stop one from doing it and barely have a right to judge him. People get enjoyment out of different things, at different levels and if someone has found someone or something that brings them happiness all we have to do is STFU. It's just hypothetical talk, not talking about drug use in particular, though it is a fine example. Do you doubt that some people have such an empty existence that drug is the main source of pleasure, relief and happiness in their lives?

On the other hand, I disagree about the whole group mentality thing and whatnot. Sure, it exists for some people, but those are the same people that would get wasted at some party, hazed at some frat, join a cult, etc. Those are people that have no own personality and just follow everyone else. I, for one, can count in one hand the times I smoke with people around me (well, not around me, but as a group). I don't care for it and it annoys me to no end. I prefer to smoke alone and if anyone tries to invite themselves in I just tell them to GTFO. The drug makes me happy, not the group. If anything, the group mentality irritates me.
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Various Additives in Cigarettes

Spoiler:Acetanisole
Acetic Acid
Acetoin
Acetophenone
6-Acetoxydihydrotheaspirane
2-Acetyl-3- Ethylpyrazine
2-Acetyl-5-Methylfuran
Acetylpyrazine
2-Acetylpyridine
3-Acetylpyridine
2-Acetylthiazole
Aconitic Acid
dl-Alanine
Alfalfa Extract
Allspice Extract,Oleoresin, and Oil
Allyl Hexanoate
Allyl Ionone
Almond Bitter Oil
Ambergris Tincture
Ammonia
Ammonium Bicarbonate
Ammonium Hydroxide
Ammonium Phosphate Dibasic
Ammonium Sulfide
Amyl Alcohol
Amyl Butyrate
Amyl Formate
Amyl Octanoate
alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde
Amyris Oil
trans-Anethole
Angelica Root Extract, Oil and Seed Oil
Anise
Anise Star, Extract and Oils
Anisyl Acetate
Anisyl Alcohol
Anisyl Formate
Anisyl Phenylacetate
Apple Juice Concentrate, Extract, and Skins
Apricot Extract and Juice Concentrate
1-Arginine
Asafetida Fluid Extract And Oil
Ascorbic Acid
1-Asparagine Monohydrate
1-Aspartic Acid
Balsam Peru and Oil
Basil Oil
Bay Leaf, Oil and Sweet Oil
Beeswax White
Beet Juice Concentrate
Benzaldehyde
Benzaldehyde Glyceryl Acetal
Benzoic Acid, Benzoin
Benzoin Resin
Benzophenone
Benzyl Alcohol
Benzyl Benzoate
Benzyl Butyrate
Benzyl Cinnamate
Benzyl Propionate
Benzyl Salicylate
Bergamot Oil
Bisabolene
Black Currant Buds Absolute
Borneol
Bornyl Acetate
Buchu Leaf Oil
1,3-Butanediol
2,3-Butanedione
1-Butanol
2-Butanone
4(2-Butenylidene)-3,5,5-Trimethyl-2-Cyclohexen-1-One
Butter, Butter Esters, and Butter Oil
Butyl Acetate
Butyl Butyrate
Butyl Butyryl Lactate
Butyl Isovalerate
Butyl Phenylacetate
Butyl Undecylenate
3-Butylidenephthalide
Butyric Acid]
Cadinene
Caffeine
Calcium Carbonate
Camphene
Cananga Oil
Capsicum Oleoresin
Caramel Color
Caraway Oil
Carbon Dioxide
Cardamom Oleoresin, Extract, Seed Oil, and Powder
Carob Bean and Extract
beta-Carotene
Carrot Oil
Carvacrol
4-Carvomenthenol
1-Carvone
beta-Caryophyllene
beta-Caryophyllene Oxide
Cascarilla Oil and Bark Extract
Cassia Bark Oil
Cassie Absolute and Oil
Castoreum Extract, Tincture and Absolute
Cedar Leaf Oil
Cedarwood Oil Terpenes and Virginiana
Cedrol
Celery Seed Extract, Solid, Oil, And Oleoresin
Cellulose Fiber
Chamomile Flower Oil And Extract
Chicory Extract
Chocolate
Cinnamaldehyde
Cinnamic Acid
Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Bark Oil, and Extract
Cinnamyl Acetate
Cinnamyl Alcohol
Cinnamyl Cinnamate
Cinnamyl Isovalerate
Cinnamyl Propionate
Citral
Citric Acid
Citronella Oil
dl-Citronellol
Citronellyl Butyrate
itronellyl Isobutyrate
Civet Absolute
Clary Oil
Clover Tops, Red Solid Extract
Cocoa
Cocoa Shells, Extract, Distillate And Powder
Coconut Oil
Coffee
Cognac White and Green Oil
Copaiba Oil
Coriander Extract and Oil
Corn Oil
Corn Silk
Costus Root Oil
Cubeb Oil
Cuminaldehyde
para-Cymene
1-Cysteine

Yeah, id rather take my chances with smoking toxic deer pee.

WINNING!..DUH!
ThickAsABrick

Postby ThickAsABrick » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:01 pm

why have any opinions then? why have any discussions then? about anything? I am ALLOWED and every human being is allowed to give their opinion and to judge something else and what i think is right or wrong, what i can't do is STOP someone from doing what they want to do to themselves. Thats freedom of speech, so yeah drugs,weed,pot sucks and i never ever touched any of that stuff ever.
Last edited by ThickAsABrick on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On the Topic of Six Year Old Girls:
Electro Tomato wrote:Because I want to have sex with them, that's why

ThickAsABrick's Theme Hero: 1950-2010 THE MUNSTERS ADDED! viewtopic.php?f=5&p=559396#p559396
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:02 pm

pot slows your brain down.
if thinking less makes you happy, then that's what it really is.
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Postby Jama7301 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Metallicaholic666 wrote:Various Additives in Cigarettes

Spoiler:Acetanisole
Acetic Acid
Acetoin
Acetophenone
6-Acetoxydihydrotheaspirane
2-Acetyl-3- Ethylpyrazine
2-Acetyl-5-Methylfuran
Acetylpyrazine
2-Acetylpyridine
3-Acetylpyridine
2-Acetylthiazole
Aconitic Acid
dl-Alanine
Alfalfa Extract
Allspice Extract,Oleoresin, and Oil
Allyl Hexanoate
Allyl Ionone
Almond Bitter Oil
Ambergris Tincture
Ammonia
Ammonium Bicarbonate
Ammonium Hydroxide
Ammonium Phosphate Dibasic
Ammonium Sulfide
Amyl Alcohol
Amyl Butyrate
Amyl Formate
Amyl Octanoate
alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde
Amyris Oil
trans-Anethole
Angelica Root Extract, Oil and Seed Oil
Anise
Anise Star, Extract and Oils
Anisyl Acetate
Anisyl Alcohol
Anisyl Formate
Anisyl Phenylacetate
Apple Juice Concentrate, Extract, and Skins
Apricot Extract and Juice Concentrate
1-Arginine
Asafetida Fluid Extract And Oil
Ascorbic Acid
1-Asparagine Monohydrate
1-Aspartic Acid
Balsam Peru and Oil
Basil Oil
Bay Leaf, Oil and Sweet Oil
Beeswax White
Beet Juice Concentrate
Benzaldehyde
Benzaldehyde Glyceryl Acetal
Benzoic Acid, Benzoin
Benzoin Resin
Benzophenone
Benzyl Alcohol
Benzyl Benzoate
Benzyl Butyrate
Benzyl Cinnamate
Benzyl Propionate
Benzyl Salicylate
Bergamot Oil
Bisabolene
Black Currant Buds Absolute
Borneol
Bornyl Acetate
Buchu Leaf Oil
1,3-Butanediol
2,3-Butanedione
1-Butanol
2-Butanone
4(2-Butenylidene)-3,5,5-Trimethyl-2-Cyclohexen-1-One
Butter, Butter Esters, and Butter Oil
Butyl Acetate
Butyl Butyrate
Butyl Butyryl Lactate
Butyl Isovalerate
Butyl Phenylacetate
Butyl Undecylenate
3-Butylidenephthalide
Butyric Acid]
Cadinene
Caffeine
Calcium Carbonate
Camphene
Cananga Oil
Capsicum Oleoresin
Caramel Color
Caraway Oil
Carbon Dioxide
Cardamom Oleoresin, Extract, Seed Oil, and Powder
Carob Bean and Extract
beta-Carotene
Carrot Oil
Carvacrol
4-Carvomenthenol
1-Carvone
beta-Caryophyllene
beta-Caryophyllene Oxide
Cascarilla Oil and Bark Extract
Cassia Bark Oil
Cassie Absolute and Oil
Castoreum Extract, Tincture and Absolute
Cedar Leaf Oil
Cedarwood Oil Terpenes and Virginiana
Cedrol
Celery Seed Extract, Solid, Oil, And Oleoresin
Cellulose Fiber
Chamomile Flower Oil And Extract
Chicory Extract
Chocolate
Cinnamaldehyde
Cinnamic Acid
Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Bark Oil, and Extract
Cinnamyl Acetate
Cinnamyl Alcohol
Cinnamyl Cinnamate
Cinnamyl Isovalerate
Cinnamyl Propionate
Citral
Citric Acid
Citronella Oil
dl-Citronellol
Citronellyl Butyrate
itronellyl Isobutyrate
Civet Absolute
Clary Oil
Clover Tops, Red Solid Extract
Cocoa
Cocoa Shells, Extract, Distillate And Powder
Coconut Oil
Coffee
Cognac White and Green Oil
Copaiba Oil
Coriander Extract and Oil
Corn Oil
Corn Silk
Costus Root Oil
Cubeb Oil
Cuminaldehyde
para-Cymene
1-Cysteine

Is that in produced cigarettes, or does this apply to ones you make yourself as well?
"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Metallicaholic666 wrote:Various Additives in Cigarettes

I said poison.

Also, at least you know what is going into those cigarettes. It's not impossible to smoke one joint laced with some bad poopy and die or become seriously ill
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Postby amak11 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:24 pm

crazy.neo wrote:I'm not talking about neither, I'm just saying that if something makes someone happy, even if it hurts oneself, you have no right to stop one from doing it and barely have a right to judge him. People get enjoyment out of different things, at different levels and if someone has found someone or something that brings them happiness all we have to do is STFU. It's just hypothetical talk, not talking about drug use in particular, though it is a fine example. Do you doubt that some people have such an empty existence that drug is the main source of pleasure, relief and happiness in their lives?

wow.... im speechless. I literally cried after reading this. I dont do a lot of self-evaluating and something broke, i thank you for it. Since i dont want to talk about my issues.... yeah. Well, as for the question, i dont doubt it all.

On the other hand, I disagree about the whole group mentality thing and whatnot. Sure, it exists for some people, but those are the same people that would get wasted at some party, hazed at some frat, join a cult, etc. Those are people that have no own personality and just follow everyone else. I, for one, can count in one hand the times I smoke with people around me (well, not around me, but as a group). I don't care for it and it annoys me to no end. I prefer to smoke alone and if anyone tries to invite themselves in I just tell them to GTFO. The drug makes me happy, not the group. If anything, the group mentality irritates me.

eh, "to each their own" sorta applies here :/

<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....

SMO Manager
ddrXero64

Postby ddrXero64 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:18 am

This topic was ready to stir up debate.

Most people have tried weed at least once in their life, whether they admit it or not. Before someone even comes here and says they haven't, remember there's no real way to prove it. I admit I even tried it in high school.

I also despise the image weed has given to society. At one point weed was legal and society hated alcohol. Of course when weed was made illegal to benefit a company way back then, alcohol had been legalized. This was when the government realized that you can't stop people from finding alternatives. The more you try to stop someone from doing something, the more they want to do it.

If someone is going to put energy into criticizing marijuana, they may as well do it for alcohol too. I've done both, but it seems that society can forgive a 16 year old drinking more than a 16 year old smoking. If weed was really a terrible drug, it wouldn't be used for medical reasons. To counter this, alcohol has its benefits too believe it or not. Have you heard of the drunken style of fighting? Hard to believe myself, but if used properly alcohol will loosen the body to enable this style martial arts, though it's hard to master, like any other form of martial arts.

Marijuana is just as bad as alcohol, and vice versa. The only difference is the government legalized one and made one illegal, both times as an economic move rather than an ethical one. So if one accepts alcohol, they might as well accept marijuana. I'm not here to argue that one is better than the other, because they really are preference. They can both be addictions, and they can both be done in moderation. If anything should be made illegal, it's cigarettes. They are worse than both, and the number of people they kill and steal money from is ridiculous.

Try to be open minded about a situation, and look beyond the influences of society. It's a hard thing to do, though others may argue that incapable people are just close minded. But making your own opinion is crucial on topics that are heavily influenced by stereotypes, media, politics, etc.

You know what I did on 4/20? I drank and smoked to my heart's content. You know how long it was since I had done that? The previous 4/20. I don't allow myself to become addicted, but I won't stop myself from having a good time because society doesn't like it.

(I'm 18, so both are technically illegal)

Edit: Let me explain to you that drugs do not make me happy. They instead make me feel like an idiot, and make me do things I wouldn't normally do. Now why would a guy possibly want to feel stupid once a year? Maybe it's because he's tired of observing society for its faults and likes to take a vacation from thinking so analytically and enjoying the simple things in life.

In essence, weed makes one feel stupid and slow (at least for me and some others I know). The point is people embrace this feeling as taking a break from their worrysome and bland lives. Addiction is all in the person who is doing it, there is virtually nothing in marijuana or alcohol that can make a significant addiction physically. A depressed alcoholic drinks because he can't stand being sober and thinking about his depressing life. A stoner smokes because he rather live in his own world than face reality. I do it as a one night vacation from society's (specifically the people in my life) ignorance.

Edit 2:

vedicardi wrote:pot slows your brain down.
if thinking less makes you happy, then that's what it really is.

Well would you look at that, someone hit the nail on the head. Imagine how much happier some of the world's smartest people would have been if they didn't have to think. There are geniuses out there wishing they knew nothing, so they could enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Instead they are stuck catering to people's whims and leading a life they dread.

I'm not one of those people, but I try to consider the situation of those who would rather be blind than watch the world around them crumble.
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:25 am

The thing is it isn't the drug that makes you happy, it's the people you do it with.

Wait, what? Ever heard of stimulants and depressants? Pot has been scientifically proven by science to chill you out, we found this out from science long ago by doing science.

I really don't think pot is that awful of a drug, but I really can't justify risking the law for something so silly.

My biggest issue with pot is that it's a gateway drug. It DOES lead to harder drugs for some people.

Also, and this is obviously just from personal experience, but pot turned a bunch of my friends into complete douches and I just about lost all respect for them. It wasn't the actual smoking of the drug that did it either, it was just a whole new persona that he took on when he starting smoking it regularly.

I also need to express that I don't believe that pot or even drugs for that matter is the only way to get high or in a similar relaxed state. I feel like I can achieve what would probably be pretty equatable to being high by getting in a nostalgic mood and playing Myst, or laying in bed with the fan on my face while trying to play Pokemon by ear (seriously try it, it's insane and gives you the best ten minute nap ever).
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble

Return to “Off-Topic”