So, could anyone tell me...

Everything else in here
This topic is 12 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Rapt0r

Re: So, could anyone tell me...

Postby Rapt0r » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:07 pm

you = everyone
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
LongTimeGoner
PiXeLaDo

Postby PiXeLaDo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Rapt0r wrote:Horrendous quality.

I thought it was something beyond quality but meh, I stick to w-bb, always hq stuff.
CFH-For-Life

Postby CFH-For-Life » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Soooo UTorrent then lol? well that sounds like a good idea, thanks fellas. Ill be uploading more songs in the near future.
LongTimeGoner
PiXeLaDo

Postby PiXeLaDo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:59 pm

bluzer wrote:Torrents are notorious for "the man" learning that you are download "so&so", thus might not get you in trouble at 1st, but a possible letter sent from your ISP to the person who is in charge of the bill, that you were reported to have been downloading copyrighted material & thus to stop or termination of service(or worse). As with any traffic on the internet bittorrent has its own protocol & can be monitored by your ISP to keep an eye out.

As long as this aint a problem for you, go ahead.
THE RiPPER
bluzer

Postby bluzer » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:33 am

PiXeLaDo wrote:
bluzer wrote:Torrents are notorious for "the man" learning that you are download "so&so", though this may not get you in trouble at first, but a possible letter sent from your ISP to the person(s) who is in charge of the bill(ie; your parents<if that's the case>), that they were reported to have been downloading "copyrighted material" & thus they have to stop doing this or termination of service will occur(or worse) even though it was you. As with any traffic on the internet, bittorrent has its own protocol & can be monitored by your ISP to keep an eye out (if abused).

let me revize that...done. Well it's a possibility for me seeing how i live in North America and the Canadian Government(CG) are pussies to tell the states to "fugg off" with there "Bill C-32" (only say this cause either/ither someone is making the CG to think about shizz "or else", only my speculation) <me>our dollar is worth more then yours, here's a few dollars (every extra penny for every dollar/day that keeps us ahead of your dollar<as of 2011>)! Let's call it even! "Don't mind our people and what they DL!"...Lulz, the Canadian dollar is stronger then then Americans, that's all, who should be calling shots? And yes, the American's have the bigger army, but don't forget we your neighbours....There is nothin like sayin shizz while your buzzed.

I know, I've been downloading torrents since the dawn of it(a person who didn't want shizzy kazza "DMZ" encodes<like everyone else>) I wanted the source files(which where at the time, best quailty was SVCD)..And a person who eventually found out eventually about VCDQ.com(for short), who was a leading site on scene released movies.

::OFF TOPiC::

Anyways, I got plans to release some new/old shizz for FoF/FoFiX & "Other Games" lol.

Sorry, it was funny!

Bluzer
Image .... Image

-=-=-=-=-=- Request Your RB Songs Here: Song Request Page! -=-=-=-=-=-

The Who - Behind Blue Eyes Hidden Rock Band Rip!(expert only, Puppetz Style Custom!)
Scrolling Lyrics Tutorial (Rockband Style) 4 MFH-Alarian Mod
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (links updated 10.12.09)
Guitar Hero: Metallica + DLC
Guitar Hero: Van Halen
Guitar Hero 5 DLC (incomplete)
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock: (for FoF / FoFiX / Phase Shift)
ALL Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock DLC Downloadable
Rock Band 3: (for FoF / FoFiX / Phase Shift)
Available as RB3 DLC:
~~Bon Jovi: Greatest Hits (Rock Band Edition)
~~The Bee Gee's 01 Track Pack
~~John Lennon's "Imagine" Album
~~Queen Extravaganza Pack
~~Queen RB3 Enhanced Pack
~~Billy Joel: The Hits (Rock Band Edition)
~~Johnny Cash 01 Track Pack
~~Dragonforce RB3 DLC Songs
~~Linkin Park 6 Pack
~~Ozzy 8-Pack
~~The Doors: Greatest Hits
~~Lady GaGa 02
~~Bruno Mars TP
~~Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood
~~Megadeth - Rust In Peace
~~Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'm With the Chili Peppers
~~Foo Fighters Track Pack 02/03/04
~~Coldplay Collection 01
~~Nirvana 01/02 & Celebrating Nirvana TPs
~~Avenged Sevenfold 01 TPs +2
~~20 Single DLCs

All of the links under this button are dead, its here for an archived version of my old "sig"
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:53 am

bluzer wrote:
PiXeLaDo wrote:
bluzer wrote:Torrents are notorious for "the man" learning that you are download "so&so", though this may not get you in trouble at first, but a possible letter sent from your ISP to the person(s) who is in charge of the bill(ie; your parents<if that's the case>), that they were reported to have been downloading "copyrighted material" & thus they have to stop doing this or termination of service will occur(or worse) even though it was you. As with any traffic on the internet, bittorrent has its own protocol & can be monitored by your ISP to keep an eye out (if abused).

let me revize that...done. Well it's a possibility for me seeing how i live in North America and the Canadian Government(CG) are pussies to tell the states to "fugg off" with there "Bill C-32" (only say this cause either/ither someone is making the CG to think about shizz "or else", only my speculation) <me>our dollar is worth more then yours, here's a few dollars (every extra penny for every dollar/day that keeps us ahead of your dollar<as of 2011>)! Let's call it even! "Don't mind our people and what they DL!"...Lulz, the Canadian dollar is stronger then then Americans, that's all, who should be calling shots? And yes, the American's have the bigger army, but don't forget we your neighbours....There is nothin like sayin shizz while your buzzed.

I know, I've been downloading torrents since the dawn of it(a person who didn't want shizzy kazza "DMZ" encodes<like everyone else>) I wanted the source files(which where at the time, best quailty was SVCD)..And a person who eventually found out eventually about VCDQ.com(for short), who was a leading site on scene released movies.

::OFF TOPiC::

Anyways, I got plans to release some new/old shizz for FoF/FoFiX & "Other Games" lol.

Sorry, it was funny!

Bluzer

I couldn't understand a word of this. you sound like a god damn nutcase. Try to write with sentences and without parenthesis ever other word.

There is nothin like sayin shizz while your buzzed.

what?
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
'_>'
SUSAltd

Postby SUSAltd » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:58 am

...I think he is saying that he is drunk (or something related), which might explain the incomprehension.

Spoiler:

ImageCharting Achievements:
1st place 2009 April Novice Guitar competition
3rd place 2009 May Expert Guitar competition
4th place 2009 June Expert Guitar competition
1st place 2010 February Guitar competition
1st place 2010 April Guitar Competition
2nd place 2010 May Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 June Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 August Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 December Guitar Competition

I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Postby Jama7301 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:04 am

Torrents be risky yo.

I had something downloaded using uTorrent with the torrent encryption option on, and the RIAA managed to send a message to my school, who then forwarded it to me.

And because I don't have the money to risk a lawsuit, files were promptly deleted.

Not all, just uTorrent and the files in question, but I haven't used a torrent program since.
"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
THE RiPPER
bluzer

Postby bluzer » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:34 am

LMAO! YES.........YES.@!@@@@

what jama says//

and yes im buzzin atm I am a nutcase, anyways know one is excited about my offtopic shizz? I is am.... lol. <3's my parenthesizes and the over use of them! In any case, torrents are bad use file hosts. tjats all im sayin..lol offf to bed now!
Image .... Image

-=-=-=-=-=- Request Your RB Songs Here: Song Request Page! -=-=-=-=-=-

The Who - Behind Blue Eyes Hidden Rock Band Rip!(expert only, Puppetz Style Custom!)
Scrolling Lyrics Tutorial (Rockband Style) 4 MFH-Alarian Mod
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (links updated 10.12.09)
Guitar Hero: Metallica + DLC
Guitar Hero: Van Halen
Guitar Hero 5 DLC (incomplete)
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock: (for FoF / FoFiX / Phase Shift)
ALL Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock DLC Downloadable
Rock Band 3: (for FoF / FoFiX / Phase Shift)
Available as RB3 DLC:
~~Bon Jovi: Greatest Hits (Rock Band Edition)
~~The Bee Gee's 01 Track Pack
~~John Lennon's "Imagine" Album
~~Queen Extravaganza Pack
~~Queen RB3 Enhanced Pack
~~Billy Joel: The Hits (Rock Band Edition)
~~Johnny Cash 01 Track Pack
~~Dragonforce RB3 DLC Songs
~~Linkin Park 6 Pack
~~Ozzy 8-Pack
~~The Doors: Greatest Hits
~~Lady GaGa 02
~~Bruno Mars TP
~~Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood
~~Megadeth - Rust In Peace
~~Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'm With the Chili Peppers
~~Foo Fighters Track Pack 02/03/04
~~Coldplay Collection 01
~~Nirvana 01/02 & Celebrating Nirvana TPs
~~Avenged Sevenfold 01 TPs +2
~~20 Single DLCs

All of the links under this button are dead, its here for an archived version of my old "sig"
I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Postby Jama7301 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 am

My friend got tagged last winter at his house. Had his internet disconnected for a few days, then it was restored at slow speeds for a week. Was humorous to see him get pissed off over it, haha.
"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
LongTimeGoner
PiXeLaDo

Postby PiXeLaDo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:53 am

Even if bluzer is buzzed, he has a point. Using file hosts instead of downloading from torrents will keep "the man" away from your internet connection.

Read: use warez "bulletin boards" and you'll be fine.
Emperor naru
nwru
Administrator

Postby nwru » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Torrents are attractive for downloading albums and discographies, but like Jama experienced, it's not worth it. Same with Limewire and other public P2P services. If you insist on using these, make sure to protect yourself with PeerBlock too.

File hosts are a safe bet. Personally, FilesTube is my first stop when I need music. It's just a search engine for file hosters and is fairly extensive. 90% of the time, the most results are on 4shared, where I can listen/stream the song right there and proceed to download if I wish (very fast, ~20 second wait). After that, I like Abmp3, Accuratefiles and a few others. W-bb is usually only good if I want an entire album, particularly a scene rip.

Disclaimer: *Ahem*... or so I hear :tongue2:

SUSAltd wrote:Ehh. I don't really notice.

When using these songs for charting, YOU may not notice but others will. It's no fun jamming out to a downloaded song and cringing at the song quality.
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Forum FAQ / Frets On Fire Wiki
A bit sleepy
Kotti

Postby Kotti » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:30 pm

I just use Google - [album name] site:www.mediafire.com rarely fails.
When using these songs for charting, YOU may not notice
That's actually when you're most likely to notice crap quality.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:01 pm

nwru wrote:Torrents are attractive for downloading albums and discographies, but like Jama experienced, it's not worth it. Same with Limewire and other public P2P services. If you insist on using these, make sure to protect yourself with PeerBlock too.

File hosts are a safe bet. Personally, FilesTube is my first stop when I need music. It's just a search engine for file hosters and is fairly extensive. 90% of the time, the most results are on 4shared, where I can listen/stream the song right there and proceed to download if I wish (very fast, ~20 second wait). After that, I like Abmp3, Accuratefiles and a few others. W-bb is usually only good if I want an entire album, particularly a scene rip.

Disclaimer: *Ahem*... or so I hear :tongue2:

SUSAltd wrote:Ehh. I don't really notice.

When using these songs for charting, YOU may not notice but others will. It's no fun jamming out to a downloaded song and cringing at the song quality.

peerblock only gets you so far
the only way to actually be safe is to use a proxy through your client

I use filestube for individual albums
torrents for everything else
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **

Return to “Off-Topic”