Game you're currently playing?

Everything else in here
abloobloo
RedShadow

Re: Game you're currently playing?

Postby RedShadow » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Multiplayer in Dark Souls sucks penis, apparently a huge load of people have problems with summoning.
The problem is a bunch of ports the game uses.

piinyouri wrote:Red Dead Redemption.
I am very pleasantly surprised thus far.

RedDeadRedemption is the sh*t, brah. And it's quite lenghty too.
NOT THE NAVY!!
thugz411

Postby thugz411 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Gears of war 3, campaign is awesome but what i'm stuck playing is the really fluid online.. I'm a lvl 94...
check out my >>>SONGZ<<< thread at......heeeere..<--DONT CLICK HERE..i WARNED YOU.
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:34 am

What? No Katawa Shoujo? I played it, went Hanako's route first time.

I have a bunch of games that I'm in the middle of playing now. I started Wild Arms 5 recently and love it, but now I also have Fatal Frame II that I need to play through. I also recently played through Shadow of Destiny which was far more impressive and entertaining than I was originally expecting.
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:58 pm

blazingamer wrote:What? No Katawa Shoujo? I played it, went Hanako's route first time.

I have a bunch of games that I'm in the middle of playing now. I started Wild Arms 5 recently and love it, but now I also have Fatal Frame II that I need to play through. I also recently played through Shadow of Destiny which was far more impressive and entertaining than I was originally expecting.

Finished Katawa Shoujo the day it came out. All routes, although first was Emi just cause :3

Still pissed they didn't make a Misha route and the big reveal that

Spoiler:hurr durr lesbian and also that stupid f*cking haircut out of nowhere. Misha was the one character I liked (and the community liked) the most and they just took a giant sh*t on her. Sizune's H-scenes were alright though.

abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Dark Souls is officially my GOTYAY. Exploring the world feels fantastic, the combat, the bosses, the weapon and armor variety, it's great. Also reminds me a lot of Monster Hunter, but without those annoying loading screens and a huge world.

thugz411 wrote:Gears of war 3, campaign is awesome but what i'm stuck playing is the really fluid online.. I'm a lvl 94...

I thought the campaign was pretty lame, not that it was a surprise. They tried adding an actually interesting story but the plot was already beyond salvation, you can't just develop the characters in the last game. Plus it was boring, except for a few battles. Throughout the whole series I felt a little disappointed that they just ditched the whole Action/Horror thing from the first game, not that it was scary, but it was a nice concept, It kinda worked in the first one with the whole Krylls thing and avoiding the night. Now they just went full action shootan.
What was really good about the game was the Horde mode. They really improved it in a lot of ways, and the enemy variety adds a lot to it. It's pretty fun.

-- Edit: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:48 am --

Also, speaking of KS...

I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Postby Jama7301 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:19 pm

...what...
"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:26 pm

HAha, that's awesome.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
blazingamer

Postby blazingamer » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 pm

I gotta say thank god KS wasn't actually like that. Hanako's route was actually full of quite a lot of d'aww
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:21 am

BAYONETTA. I just bought it new for dirt cheap. IT'S SO GOOD. THE GAMEPLAY, DAT ASS, DEM GLASSES. All of my boners for it. Fantastic game.
Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 am

RedShadow wrote:BAYONETTA. I just bought it new for dirt cheap. IT'S SO GOOD. THE GAMEPLAY, DAT ASS, DEM GLASSES. All of my boners for it. Fantastic game.

I played it for on my cousin's 360, and I was like.... well, basically, I reacted just like you.
Manic Drummer Chic
piinyouri

Postby piinyouri » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:56 am

Ending to RDR blew me away.
~happy ice cream~
Kueller917

Postby Kueller917 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 pm

RedShadow wrote:-- Edit: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:48 am --

Also, speaking of KS...

[img]long%20picture[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDOykb7WJz0&feature=plcp&context=C4d58bc5VDvjVQa1PpcFPkxEOAtbbTkvwbbeX01GazHFVV6DuE_6k=
Image Image
Death From Above
1337buddha

Postby 1337buddha » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:39 pm

I've mainly been playing Skyrim lately.
There is no need to be upset.

1337buddha's Song Thread
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:43 pm

A second playthrough of New Vegas, after I lost interest in my original one. I bought a new laptop recently and since it's actually pretty sweet I decided to replay New Vegas, maxed out. I chose not to import my save, and to play through it like I always want to play Fallout games but give up mid-way: lone wolf, strive for maxed stealth, lockpicking, speech and personality, silenced rifles and pistols only.

First problem: Character creation. Without even going into the horrible default faces and stupid costumization, it's difficult to create the character I want with SPECIAL, since it forces me to invest in things that I have no use for in order to scope out my abilities, making it impossible to specialize in anything (not so special afterall, huh?). So, if you want to handle rifles well, you'd need to invest in stuff that promotes energy weapons, melee and such. I made a compromise, but why shove this down my throat to begin with? Give me a perk-based character sheet and empty skill table and let me do my thang. Also, forces you to waste perks on stuff like extra gore and random events. Why?

Second problem: Game begins in a generic setting that forces you to choose certain skill over another in order to reap the immediate rewards (for example, investing in explosives to recruit the old man outside the saloon) without letting you know there's even another choice. It's also retarded how for example when you reach Prim and are faced with Caesar's Legion lottery, you can't really do anything other than "I like Caesar", "A crime is a crime", "They had it coming", etc. It's impossible to kill the raiders at such a low-level, but why is there no way to be immediately recruited towards the cause. Also, helping out the captured Powder yields no reward AFAIK. Why can't I just, as per my character history, just shrug it off and not care?

Third problem: Buggy game. I'm at Novac right now doing Boone's loyalty quest, but accidentally picked up the memo with Jennie May selling Carla off to the slavers and now can't complete it because there's no way to make Carla come outside, it probably didn't register that I already have the proof. I can't kill her myself because Boone won't recognize it as a quest solution. The solutions on Fallout Wiki don't work, at least none of those I can dare to do at this level. IMMERSION RUINED. END OF RINE.

I want to like it. I want to love it. I want to be a badass sniper scoring stealth criticals on the wasteland with my victims unable to tell where I am while telling everyone to blow me. I want to silently execute people behind their backs. But it doesn't let me ;_; I accidentally killed Mr. House on my first playthrough, too. Well, not accidentally, but it forced me to do it.

I've also been playing Sonic Generations: pretty good, and this is coming from someone who doesn't like the Genesis Sonic games very much. It can be a little on the easy side at times and in the insane difficulty at others, but it's really satisfying to explore the levels with two very different control methods and perspectives. Modern Sonic is very much GOTTA GO FAST GET OUT OF MY SHAZBOT WAY and classic Sonic requires exploration and picking routes to get an S rating.
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Baww, I'm at like 5 minutes of finishing my download of NV+DLC. That sounds pretty bad, but I'll still try to give it a chance.
Would you say it's no good for someone who couldn't get into Vanilla Oblivion?

Return to “Off-Topic”