How do you sleep?

Everything else in here
This topic is 13 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Re: How do you sleep?

Postby iamsensay » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:45 pm

J2r0a1n1 wrote:It's hard to sleep knowing there's FoF-FF users wondering how I sleep.

Hey, at least I didn't ask for image verification :p

Fallujah wrote:I usually have to have a radio, hate silence. Also I guess I sort of hug the pillow, and some form of cover, from a light blanket for a comforter, feel weird without one (which sucks since I live in Az, and summer nights are warm.)

Right, the silence is more distracting than the noise! I hear you about the pillow too (and you warhol) though I have learned, in thanks to my mrs, that I do despicable unspeakable things to the pillow in my sleep. :love:

And seriously, how can anyone sleep face down? It's uncomfortable and somewhat claustrophobic. Also, I can't see the tv if i'm laying on my tum. I am a fan of the fetal position :wink:
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:42 pm

On my back with a box fan running

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:29 pm

I have to sleep on my side and with a tv on. Not even like watching it, I just can't fall asleep without some noise in the background.
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
Symphony X \m/
Stefan_Alfons

Postby Stefan_Alfons » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:07 am

In darkness, usually with my eyes closed. Also, I get tired when a tv or the radio runs beside me, but I usually do not fall asleep, but if I turn it off I'm kinda more awake than before, weirdly.
When the stars lose their fine
And night steals the morning away
Forever and a day
I will stay, I will stay here with you my love
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:32 pm

I can't have a TV or radio on otherwise I focus on that rather than sleeping. They tend to keep me awake.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
NNdimethyltryptamine
Electro Tomato

Postby Electro Tomato » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 pm

I turn on a movie that I've seen hundreds of times and just crash. It's easy for me.
Maartah

Postby Maartah » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Total darkness and silence, preferably. Some light isn't really a problem, sound is. I start listening to it and won't fall asleep at all.
I used to sleep on my stomach, but apparently it was one of the factors that wrecked my back and I accustomed myself to sleeping on my side or back. You won't believe how tiring and frustrating the process is of changing the way you sleep, it took me months (and I didn't have a good night sleep in those months, it was horrible :sad: ).
My Youtube Page!
KenshinHimuraRK wrote:beards are f*cking awesome.

vedicardi wrote:what did you do after you literally sh1t your pants
Fallujah

Postby Fallujah » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Fallujah wrote:I usually have to have a radio, hate silence. Also I guess I sort of hug the pillow, and some form of cover, from a light blanket for a comforter, feel weird without one (which sucks since I live in Az, and summer nights are warm.)

Right, the silence is more distracting than the noise! I hear you about the pillow too (and you warhol) though I have learned, in thanks to my mrs, that I do despicable unspeakable things to the pillow in my sleep. :love:

Well, that..is slightly disturbing. The worst I do to a pillow is possibly drool a little.

Return to “Off-Topic”