Drum Set :O

Everything else in here
This topic is 9 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Teh Bass Wazzard
User avatar
doomtron
Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: March 20th, 2009
Location: Oregon
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Re: Drum Set :O

Postby doomtron » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:28 am

timfoss wrote:
Metallicaholic666 wrote:Keep in mind who you were talking to, General asspie.


**** off. Some people don't read the description of what actually comes in the package carefully and buy off the pics. Just trying to help.

St.Angerholic999, Timfloss, GTFO of my thread if you're going to pointlessly argue.

ANYWAY, I'm going to order this on wednesday, if I can get the money my grandpa sent me for my birthday by then.
Image
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

timfloss, apparently
User avatar
timfoss
Posts: 639
Joined: December 26th, 2009
Reputation: 0

Re: Drum Set :O

Postby timfoss » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:21 pm

doomtron wrote:St.Angerholic999, Timfloss, GTFO of my thread if you're going to pointlessly argue.



We did....and it would seem everyone else followed...
Image
Teh Bass Wazzard
User avatar
doomtron
Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: March 20th, 2009
Location: Oregon
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Re: Drum Set :O

Postby doomtron » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:18 am

timfoss wrote:
doomtron wrote:St.Angerholic999, Timfloss, GTFO of my thread if you're going to pointlessly argue.



We did....and it would seem everyone else followed...

Meh. There isn't much to discuss. Getting the money for my drum set within the next few days. Hopefully will have my drum set by the weekend. I decided to get the Ludwig, although I'm getting the fusion set instead of the power set, because I like my toms close together :P Also buying some RemOs, Moon Gels, a pair of brushes, and a stick bag.
Image


onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />



ImageImage



Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests