Have you ever wondered...

Everything else in here
User avatar
ADeadlierSnake
Member
Posts: 376
Joined: May 16th, 2009
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby ADeadlierSnake » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:14 pm

aander91 wrote:What just happened to this thread?

Slashfan, go see a therapist.



Lmfao aander! That was great, i lol'd. I think i need one more than he does though =P

Wait... I have one. Nvm.
Image

Spoiler:

<RedShadow>: ADD Adumbshlt, A Dork Amak Adorkdork dorkdork=Nickolodeon=Nickelodeon

Black Moon Broods...
User avatar
aander91
Member
Posts: 4876
Joined: December 15th, 2007
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby aander91 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:57 pm

If you are "obsessing" over death as you said, then you have some problems. When you say obssesed, I'm assuming you mean that you really can't think about much else thought the day and that every day normal functions are impeded because you are too consumed in the idea of death.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
User avatar
ADeadlierSnake
Member
Posts: 376
Joined: May 16th, 2009
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby ADeadlierSnake » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Ahhahhah, no, that i do not do =P
Image

Spoiler:

<RedShadow>: ADD Adumbshlt, A Dork Amak Adorkdork dorkdork=Nickolodeon=Nickelodeon

Derp
User avatar
slashfan7964
Member
Posts: 5182
Joined: June 13th, 2009
Location: FoF-FF Retirement Home
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby slashfan7964 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:53 pm

NNOOOOOOOOOONNOOOOONOOOOOO


I mean obsessed as I think it's cool, not that =P
Image

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
back from the dead
User avatar
thebocaj
Member
Posts: 1085
Joined: January 30th, 2009
Reputation: 12

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby thebocaj » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:57 pm

guitarfreak93 wrote:
crazy.neo wrote:When you die, your brain stops functioning. Thus, you can't imagine how it is to die, because your brain has never stopped functioning, and even if theoretically it did, you would not know it since the brain hadn't experienced it in the first place (since it was not functioning). So, don't even try to imagine it because you can't. Being asleep is not a good comparison because the brain registers a lot of activity during sleep, and you are experiencing things. Even if you do not realize or remember it, your brain does.


Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?


Am I the only person that has no idea what guitarfreak is saying?
Image
My Charts:
I · II · III · IV · V · VI · Clone Hero conversions
Derp
User avatar
slashfan7964
Member
Posts: 5182
Joined: June 13th, 2009
Location: FoF-FF Retirement Home
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby slashfan7964 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Lawl, thats where Metallicaholic666 got this and posted it on Facebook. =P


Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Image

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
User avatar
crazy.neo
Member
Posts: 2601
Joined: January 11th, 2007
Location: Portugal
Reputation: 0

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby crazy.neo » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:23 pm

guitarfreak93 wrote:
crazy.neo wrote:When you die, your brain stops functioning. Thus, you can't imagine how it is to die, because your brain has never stopped functioning, and even if theoretically it did, you would not know it since the brain hadn't experienced it in the first place (since it was not functioning). So, don't even try to imagine it because you can't. Being asleep is not a good comparison because the brain registers a lot of activity during sleep, and you are experiencing things. Even if you do not realize or remember it, your brain does.


Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

2deep4ufgt
Dr. Wooldoor is in.
User avatar
guitarfreak93
Member
Posts: 390
Joined: April 15th, 2008
Location: NY
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby guitarfreak93 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:32 pm

lulz
Image
R.I.P Worldrave
User avatar
Metallicaholic666
Member
Posts: 2533
Joined: January 20th, 2010
Location: Friends On Fire :+)
Reputation: 4

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:46 pm

slashfan7964 wrote:Lawl, thats where Metallicaholic666 got this and posted it on Facebook. =P


Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Actually, both him and I got it from various places on the interwebz.
Image
User avatar
ADeadlierSnake
Member
Posts: 376
Joined: May 16th, 2009
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby ADeadlierSnake » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 pm

thebocaj wrote:
guitarfreak93 wrote:
crazy.neo wrote:When you die, your brain stops functioning. Thus, you can't imagine how it is to die, because your brain has never stopped functioning, and even if theoretically it did, you would not know it since the brain hadn't experienced it in the first place (since it was not functioning). So, don't even try to imagine it because you can't. Being asleep is not a good comparison because the brain registers a lot of activity during sleep, and you are experiencing things. Even if you do not realize or remember it, your brain does.


Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?


Am I the only person that has no idea what guitarfreak is saying?


That sentence is a meme and is frequently used to troll. youre not supposed to understand it
Image

Spoiler:

<RedShadow>: ADD Adumbshlt, A Dork Amak Adorkdork dorkdork=Nickolodeon=Nickelodeon

LOL
User avatar
KenshinHimuraRK
Member
Posts: 936
Joined: June 16th, 2007
Location: Brazil
Reputation: 4

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby KenshinHimuraRK » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Image
Derp
User avatar
slashfan7964
Member
Posts: 5182
Joined: June 13th, 2009
Location: FoF-FF Retirement Home
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby slashfan7964 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:58 pm

BACK ON TOPIC GUYS!!!
Image

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
Best. Avatar. Ever.
User avatar
neostriker73
Member
Posts: 117
Joined: January 17th, 2010
Reputation: 0

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby neostriker73 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm afraid of death, well just Hell, I don't know if Hell is true, but I don't want to get tortured in fire for eternity. I know a very religious Christian guy who annoys meevery day that if I don't convert to Christianity, I'll burn in Hell. He freaks me out and is scarring my life. I just hope what he's saying isn't true :scared:
ImageImage


One of the few Expert+ drum players
timfloss, apparently
User avatar
timfoss
Posts: 639
Joined: December 26th, 2009
Reputation: 0

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby timfoss » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:23 pm

neostriker73 wrote:I just hope what he's saying isn't true :scared:


Don't worry, it's not.
Image
User avatar
ADeadlierSnake
Member
Posts: 376
Joined: May 16th, 2009
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Have you ever wondered...

Postby ADeadlierSnake » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Well thats the thing, you never know. People have had some NDE's (Near Death Experiences) where they go to hell. Its not always heaven and the white light that people see when they die. And ive watched some testimonials on youtube from people who had NDE's where they went to hell, and thats some scary shlt man. Just cause you dont believe in it doesnt mean its not true. Personally, i dont know what to believe. Im not religious atm (former christian), but i still think that hell might be real for some reason. At least that idea still scares me.
Image

Spoiler:

<RedShadow>: ADD Adumbshlt, A Dork Amak Adorkdork dorkdork=Nickolodeon=Nickelodeon


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests