3D WII?

Everything else in here
This topic is 13 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
The Man, The Moose
amak11

Re: 3D WII?

Postby amak11 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:31 pm

estemshorn wrote:I'm not gonna like 3D until it's possible that we don't have to wear stupid glasses.

That's why the 3DS is so cool, you don't have to wear f*ggy glasses to see the 3D. Once they can get it so all 3D is like that, I'd maybe consider liking 3D.

The 3D you want is real 3D and no way in 50 years will technology become powerful enough to create fully functional hologram movies. (i only say 50 because of therate in which technology is " improved" gets faster with every generation)
Disclaimer: If you take the above text seriously, then you are an even greater idiot then I

letylovesjb27 in the Taylor Swift - Fearless Album thread wrote::DDDDDDDDDD thanks soooooooo much, I love all Taylor´s songs and this is already the first place where I finally found them!
Waitin for the others! xoxo

Code: Select all

<@away_xbox> Looks like it's your lucky day Amak11 >:) Since i don't see Amak here ill choose somebody else....
* @away_xbox straps 15 sticks of TNT to Amak11's body. The display reads [58] seconds.
<@away_xbox> Diffuse the timer by cutting the correct wire. There are 14 wires. They are Green White Peenus Indigo Black Gold Grey Brown Violet Turquoise Teal Magenta Mauve and Yellow.
<Amak11> oh really
<Belisario93> hmm
<Amak11> !cutwire Peenus
<@away_xbox> ...snip....
<@away_xbox> Amak11 cut the Peenus wire. This has defused the timer on the TNT! Just try and get it off you without setting it off, ok?

estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Did I say it was possible?

No, I didn't. I just said that I'm not gonna fall into the 3D fad until the whole glasses part of it is gone.
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:01 pm

hologram =/= 3d
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **

Return to “Off-Topic”