Band Shirts You Own

Everything else in here
This topic is 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Re: Band Shirts You Own

Postby vedicardi » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 pm

yup. Apparently no one is reading my posts because as I said the guy in the electric chair was not used on a shirt until far past the KEA tour. MAYBE very late 80s. anyone that says that's from the KEA tour is a moron

also slashfan no one cares about your dad. I was talking about tallica's shirt the whole time I didn't care about your dad's friend or whatever the hell you were talking about

edit-

Thats what my friends dad has. That shirt right there.

Yes, the whole cover is on the front.

WTF?!?!?!? That shirt he posted certainly does not have the full cover. If that's the shirt you were talking about that was messed up, your story is BS because that is NOT the RTL cover CLEARLY
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Yeah I **** up that post. I was tired, and messed up that night. I understand how you would think that. That's the one.

My Song Thread
Current Songs: 98
Secret Project in the Works! Check this signature for active updates!
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 pm

vedicardi wrote:yup. Apparently no one is reading my posts because as I said the guy in the electric chair was not used on a shirt until far past the KEA tour. MAYBE very late 80s. anyone that says that's from the KEA tour is a moron

When did I ever say it was a tour shirt?
Oh yeah, after you did. I asked my stepmom about it. It was purchased in the late 80's ('88 i believe) The vast majority of the people that have it have the KEA album on the front and the guy on the back. Mine is reversed.
foREVer
HxC A7X Fan

Postby HxC A7X Fan » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Avenged Sevenfold:
America shirt (Actually, I think it's just 'Merica) from 2009 tour - March 30, 2009 @ Sommet Center in Nashville, TN
"Seize The Night" shirt (Halloween special from last year) - official A7X merch site
"Sketchy" shirt - purchased at a store in Indiana called Nirvana

Paramore:
2010 Honda Civic Tour shirt with tour dates on back (Spray painted band name on front, as well as a spray painted red butterfly from "Brand New Eyes") - August 21, 2010 @ Nashville Municipal Auditorium in Nashville, TN

Red Hot Chili Peppers:
Standard band name and logo (asterisk) on front - purchased at a Kohl's in Indiana this past summer
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Hey dead drummers is back :P
ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

foREVer
HxC A7X Fan

Postby HxC A7X Fan » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:35 pm

I appreciate the warm welcome. :P
Teh Bass Wazzard
doomtron

Postby doomtron » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Of course :wink: I just noticed the terrible pun in your title >_>

EDIT: I hav 1000 poasts nao. amicoolyet?
Last edited by doomtron on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

ImageImage

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Goldfish are like, the perfect goddamn snack, because they're all like "Eat me and my cheesy goodness as well as my friends because we smile back." And while you're munching on their cheesy wheat-y goodness, a person breaks into your home and begins to rob everything you own, because you have some ****' goldfish at hand, they smile back at you with that "Every little thing is going to be alright" kind of look and then you think they're some freaky-ass jamaican goldfish or something but then "Wait, goldfish aren't jamaican. They are canadian, which is why they come in bags." So you end up wanting to hang out with your rastafarian friend but wait, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. So you end up trying to download the Bob Marley discography but wait, THERE ARE NO SEEDS. Then, when the clock strikes twelve, you realize that your goldfish are quickly running out, and you wonder to yourself "Do goldfish feel pain?" So to test this theory you begin to break them in half, demanding that they give you direct coordinates to the rebel base. But they say nothing, so you continue to munch on their cheesy wheat-y goodness. But what's this? THE BAG IS EMPTY!

Alone in your dark empty room, you crawl your hollow shell of a body to the darkest corner, and your mourn, you mourn the lost of your goldfish, and you ponder... should I buy another bag?

That is a ****' goldfish.
aander91 wrote:Trolling mods? I love this thread!

What is Kermit4Prez?

is it technically a muppet? or is it a puppet on its own? personally i think its a puppet president elect that should be called muppet: in the senate or something like that

Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Haha me too.

I hope to get Fear of the Dark, No Prayer for the Dying, and The Number of the Beast Iron Maiden Ts soon.

My Song Thread
My second band, Tetanus with Metallicaholic666 is recording a demo tape. Full album to follow.
foREVer
HxC A7X Fan

Postby HxC A7X Fan » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 pm

I'd like to add a Killswitch Engage shirt to my small collection.
Derp
slashfan7964

Postby slashfan7964 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:21 pm

My collection is fairly small compared to a bunch of people's here. I always thought everyone who was into metal had a decent amount of Ts. I guess not.

My Song Thread
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:36 pm

The only band shirts I have are like 8 pink floyd shirts olo
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Metallicaholic666 wrote:
vedicardi wrote:yup. Apparently no one is reading my posts because as I said the guy in the electric chair was not used on a shirt until far past the KEA tour. MAYBE very late 80s. anyone that says that's from the KEA tour is a moron

When did I ever say it was a tour shirt?
Oh yeah, after you did. I asked my stepmom about it. It was purchased in the late 80's ('88 i believe) The vast majority of the people that have it have the KEA album on the front and the guy on the back. Mine is reversed.

yeah I just assumed you were saying it was a super rare shirt in that it was a reversed shirt from 83 because that's the only way it would actually be rare. I mean they are still making that shirt to this day and it looks exactly the same. you can get them at any online band shirt site.

-- Edit: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 pm --

slashfan7964 wrote:Yeah I **** up that post. I was tired, and messed up that night. I understand how you would think that. That's the one.

in conclusion I was right in that neither the shirt tallica or slashfan was talking about is actually "rare" I guess it could be considered rare on some bizarre level but it still means slashfan's insane story about the "album art" leaking is completely incorrect and that's good enough for me
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 pm

vedicardi wrote:yeah I just assumed you were saying it was a super rare shirt in that it was a reversed shirt from 83 because that's the only way it would actually be rare. I mean they are still making that shirt to this day and it looks exactly the same. you can get them at any online band shirt site.

The ones you get now ARE REVERSED FROM MINE. You can't get this version of the shirt, only the reversed one.
This is starting to sound like I'm arguing with a 7 year old.

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

back from the dead
thebocaj

Postby thebocaj » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:01 pm

slashfan7964 wrote:My collection is fairly small compared to a bunch of people's here. I always thought everyone who was into metal had a decent amount of Ts. I guess not.

You think your collection's small? I'll show you small!

My shirts: (In order)
Madina Lake - The Dresden Codex

Now that is a small collection. :p

When you read what I said in the first line, I'm intending for it to be imagined as some angry black guy shouting it. Dunno why, but hey. Now I'll just proceed to sneakily take note of Tallica's Xbox Live Gamertag then just disappear from the thread...
My Charts:
I · II · III · IV · V · VI · Clone Hero conversions
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Metallicaholic666 wrote:
vedicardi wrote:yeah I just assumed you were saying it was a super rare shirt in that it was a reversed shirt from 83 because that's the only way it would actually be rare. I mean they are still making that shirt to this day and it looks exactly the same. you can get them at any online band shirt site.

The ones you get now ARE REVERSED FROM MINE. You can't get this version of the shirt, only the reversed one.
This is starting to sound like I'm arguing with a 7 year old.

I know I still say it isn't rare because another misprint could happen at any time

Return to “Off-Topic”