How have you grown up?

Everything else in here
The Shizophrenic Kid
jaxxxson

Re: How have you grown up?

Postby jaxxxson » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:02 pm

I doubt we all grew up the same o.O...but man, it sounds similar lol.
I have special eyes
Belisario93

Postby Belisario93 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:20 pm

well, let's see...

Age 10-12 I was a big time d*ckwad to just about everyone. Thing is I'm AD/HD* (although my current psychiatrist is thinking this might not be true) and Bi Polar, and at the time nothing was being done to help control the two disorders. I annoyed the hell out of everyone, and was just a general pain in the ass. I had no friends at all. I'll just say I'm glad I'm past all this.
Age 13 I completely turned around. We got me to a psychiatrist, who diagnosed me with said disorders and put me on medication to fix that. We also happened to be moving from Colorado to South Carolina at the time as well, which gave me a clean slate to work off of. However, I wasn't really the coolest of kids. I still had no friends. But I was pretty much best in class.
Age 14 my family moved again because my step-dad's job got moved up to North Carolina. I ended up making friends with some really cool people that I hang out with to this day (even though I moved to a neighboring city the year afterwards). I ended up in a slightly higher social position, nothing special but still someone to talk to, and started becoming a lot more laid back.
Age 15 we moved again because we didn't like the high school I was gonna go to. my middle school was right next to it and just looking at the people walking out and hearing about things that happened there made us not want me to go there. plus my sister was 1 of like 5 white kids at her elementary school, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but she was picked on because of it (other kids would tell her to "sit her white tail down", whereas if she would've said "sit your black tail down" I'm sure she'd have gotten in major trouble). So yeah, we got me to a better high school and that's where I am now. I also became even more laid back at this age.

The story for 16 is still going on so I'm not gonna write anything for it.

*I know many people don't see AD/HD as an actual disorder, but it's what my psychiatrist diagnosed. I honestly don't care if it's an actual disorder or not, although there is a huge difference between when I take my medication for it and when I don't.
dangit nobby
triplejc

Postby triplejc » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:45 pm

oh yeah. the only thing that is different for me is i believe in god, and I'm only 16, and i haven't went through the next years yet.
I'm probably going to move in with my girlfriend. It's a sweet gig :)
under a green halo
NNdimethyltryptamine
Electro Tomato

Postby Electro Tomato » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:56 pm

I don't remember much up until last year. It's very weird tbh. I have very few memories of 6th grade, a small amount of 7th. 8th grade is a little more memorable, and I remember alot about this year. A bit frightening.
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:21 am

Sounds like something serious dude. Have you gone to check yourself with a Doctor... or a Psychiatrist. It could be repressed memories.
Or something bad like loss of memory or some sort of brain damage. :/
triplejc

Postby triplejc » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 am

lol. i would say the same, except, i dont remember much of 6th or 7th either, or care to remember them. I think it's because we change so much during that period as people.
You either find your true self or become like someone else. For me, i found my true self. I mean, I'm a much better person now. :)
under a green halo
likes AlteredSky
Deseo Sangre

Postby Deseo Sangre » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 pm

jaxxxson wrote:
Deseo Sangre wrote:-12: I was a smart nerd
13: I listened to hip hop and rap rock
14: I listened to hip hop and rap rock and pop punk and mainstream emo
15: rap rock slowly became rap metal, which slowly became metal, which slowly became death metal, speed metal, thrash metal, metalcore, etc.
16: basicly, I now just listen to (hardcore) punk and various kinds of metal. Along with calm female voiced piano based songs about summers and love and all that. And I'm not smart anymore.

I'm glad you answered, sucks you were into rap, sorry to hear that lol..

Meh, at least I know the difference between good and bad rap now. Not that I like good rap, I just know the difference.
The Shizophrenic Kid
jaxxxson

Postby jaxxxson » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Electro Tomato wrote:I don't remember much up until last year. It's very weird tbh. I have very few memories of 6th grade, a small amount of 7th. 8th grade is a little more memorable, and I remember alot about this year. A bit frightening.

You uhhh smoke at all lol? It's supposed to have that effect.
NNdimethyltryptamine
Electro Tomato

Postby Electro Tomato » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:10 pm

jaxxxson wrote:
Electro Tomato wrote:I don't remember much up until last year. It's very weird tbh. I have very few memories of 6th grade, a small amount of 7th. 8th grade is a little more memorable, and I remember alot about this year. A bit frightening.

You uhhh smoke at all lol? It's supposed to have that effect.

No.
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:25 pm

jaxxxson wrote:
Puppetz wrote:Interesting to read this... well you're 18 now and think you're smart, wait until you're 23 like me and you'll laugh at the time back then! :laugh: The older you get the smarter you'll get... (most of us do, but there are exceptions of course)

I certainly hope so, I wouldn't want to get any stupider :scared: , ha ha.

Oh the irony.
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
blah.
felixdaman18

Postby felixdaman18 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Deseo Sangre wrote:-12: I was a smart nerd
13: I listened to hip hop and rap rock
14: I listened to hip hop and rap rock and pop punk and mainstream emo
15: rap rock slowly became rap metal, which slowly became metal, which slowly became death metal, speed metal, thrash metal, metalcore, etc.
16: basicly, I now just listen to (hardcore) punk and various kinds of metal. Along with calm female voiced piano based songs about summers and love and all that. And I'm not smart anymore.

at -12 when you weren't even born you were a smart nerd lol
Add me on XBL
The Shizophrenic Kid
jaxxxson

Postby jaxxxson » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 pm

aander91 wrote:
jaxxxson wrote:
Puppetz wrote:Interesting to read this... well you're 18 now and think you're smart, wait until you're 23 like me and you'll laugh at the time back then! :laugh: The older you get the smarter you'll get... (most of us do, but there are exceptions of course)

I certainly hope so, I wouldn't want to get any stupider :scared: , ha ha.

Oh the irony.

The irony being?
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:18 pm

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupider

I don't mean to be insulting, nor do I think you are stupid. It's just that a rather comical grammatical error got in the way of your post.
COUNTERPOINT

The Shizophrenic Kid
jaxxxson

Postby jaxxxson » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:29 pm

aander91 wrote:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stupider

I don't mean to be insulting, nor do I think you are stupid. It's just that a rather comical grammatical error got in the way of your post.

Ah, I see what I have done, I replace a few vocabulary words with my own grammar. Instances including; that are cooler, well, that game is funnerer.
Doing that makes me blind to what is grammatically accurate, I can't believe I didn't catch that >.>
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 am

Compensating with a grammatically intricate post? Heh. Incidentally, in chrome, stupider is not marked as a spelling error.
COUNTERPOINT

Return to “Off-Topic”