FIFA World CUP 2010 - South Africa

Everything else in here
This topic is 13 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

FIFA World CUP 2010 - South Africa

Postby Typhus » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:46 pm

:blink:

Am I the only one here that's following this event closely? I mean, the first stage is almost over and there isn't a single comment here on this Forum?

C'mon, this can't be real. I know that Soccer (I/we call it Football...) isn't that much of a sport in the Lands of Uncle Sam but, we have a lot of other people from around the globe here, don't we?

So, let's talk about it. Let's start some flame wars between us (just funny wars, nothing nasty...), shall we?

Talk about the team you're supporting, talk about the teams you don't like...just talk!

This is so weird...I mean, I'm not being able to do anything else besides thinking on this. I don't even chart a song for sometime now, just because of this. This is like THE year event.

I'll start!

Being Portuguese, of course I'm supporting Portugal. And, even though today we won by a devastating win over North Korea, I seriously doubt our capacity to overcome the competition. But hey, anything can happen...

I love Spain, Argentina, Brazil and England! If Portugal gets knocked out I vote for one of this teams to win the competition.

So...shall we talk about this or what?

Go PORTUGAL!!

Nothing for now...

Click Here -> Latest W.I.P. song is Ride The Sky by Helloween

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
death_au wrote:Power metal covers of pop songs = WIN
+ Frets on Fire = EPIC WIN. Thank you Typhus :thumbup:
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
DaBackStabber666 wrote:I love your frettings :D
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

My Song Thread [ALL DIFFICULTIES] | Alternative/Rock/Metal Genres
Lamb Of God - Ashes Of The Wake -> FULL ALBUM
Lamb Of God - Sacrament -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Lamb Of God - Wrath -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Re: FIFA World CUP 2010 - South Africa

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:52 pm

The only reason why im watching it is to laugh at BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Yeah...that's the only downside of this competition.

I HATE those things! :glare:

Nothing for now...

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 pm

I love them!

onmouseout="this.style.cursor='default'" alt="" />

estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:01 pm

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I so want to buy one of those just to annoy the f*ck out of everybody
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
What's my age again?
KTownEgghead

Postby KTownEgghead » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Nothing can top the 2006 FIFA World Cup.

Just sayin'.
dance along the fault line; feel the shaking in your bones,
lose the tension in my throat, and live for something.
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:13 pm

I can't beleive that there are people who love that annoying sound...

Anyway, this thread objective was to talk about the teams and players and everything game related...and not to talk about those stupid horns...

On a side note (and this is really cool), if you haven't seen it yet, here's this year's (spam) commercial:

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Ain't it?

Nothing for now...

THANKS GUYS!!

estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 pm

KTownEgghead wrote:Nothing can top the 2006 FIFA World Cup.

Just sayin'.

I have no idea what you are talking about, I haven't watched even one game of the world cup EVER.

but then again, that's because i'm american
Image Image
Image Image

DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Hmmm...

But you do know that USA is on competition, right? Amazing job by the USA's team on the last match, I must say. Never thought that they would make such an awesome comeback. :thumbup:

Nothing for now...

THANKS GUYS!!

'_>'
SUSAltd

Postby SUSAltd » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:44 pm

What I'm wondering is how North Korea even qualified.

Also, I want to see a North Korea vs. South Korea match or a North Korea vs. USA.

Spoiler:

ImageCharting Achievements:
1st place 2009 April Novice Guitar competition
3rd place 2009 May Expert Guitar competition
4th place 2009 June Expert Guitar competition
1st place 2010 February Guitar competition
1st place 2010 April Guitar Competition
2nd place 2010 May Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 June Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 August Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 December Guitar Competition

DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:46 pm

SUSAltd wrote:What I'm wondering is how North Korea even qualified.

Also, I want to see a North Korea vs. South Korea match or a North Korea vs. USA.

Well, that won't happen. Not on this year competition anyway.

Nothing for now...

THANKS GUYS!!

estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Typhus wrote:But you do know that USA is on competition, right?

I don't watch it, I don't follow it in any way, hell I didn't even know that the world cup had started until people were goin nuts everywhere about the 1-1 tie between usa and someone else. (oh, and the whole BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ thing)

I'm not a huge fan of soccer lol.
Image Image
Image Image

DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Between USA and England (one of the best teams worldwide...).

It's a shame. Soccer is a really cool sport. I mean, there are some games that are really dull, but, boy, there are other games that have a lot of emotion. Really cool.

:wink:

Nothing for now...

THANKS GUYS!!

'_>'
SUSAltd

Postby SUSAltd » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:02 am

I became more interested in FIFA when I got the iPod/iPhone App. :D

Spoiler:

ImageCharting Achievements:
1st place 2009 April Novice Guitar competition
3rd place 2009 May Expert Guitar competition
4th place 2009 June Expert Guitar competition
1st place 2010 February Guitar competition
1st place 2010 April Guitar Competition
2nd place 2010 May Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 June Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 August Guitar Competition
1st place 2010 December Guitar Competition

Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 am

What the? South Africa 2, France... 0?! Its the first half, what happen to France?!

Return to “Off-Topic”