Game you've been playing lately

Everything else in here
This topic is 14 years and 3 days old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Symphony X \m/
Stefan_Alfons

Re: Game you've been playing lately

Postby Stefan_Alfons » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:13 am

Mistabone wrote:I'm still playing WoW when Im not playing FOF. I'm working on my 5th level 80 character, horde of course, an undead shadow preist. :cool:

Pretty much this, except that I'm working on my 1st 80 Char, and it's a Gnome Deathknight.
When the stars lose their fine
And night steals the morning away
Forever and a day
I will stay, I will stay here with you my love
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:54 am

Still playing mass effect 2. Im on my 4th playthrough now. Did i say i love this game? I LOVE THIS GAME!
Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Postby omfgdrphl » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Crysis, Dragon Age, Mirror's Edge, Far Cry 2, and Spore. :cool:
Black Moon Broods...
aander91

Postby aander91 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Someone got a sweet ass new computer. :D
COUNTERPOINT

1st Place-July 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
2nd Place-March 2010 Guitar Charting Competition
3rd Place-August 2009 Guitar Charting Competition
4th Place-December 2009 Guitar Charting Competition

Vidya Game Music arranged for String Ensemble
Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Postby omfgdrphl » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah, I got a new video card lately and I've been playing the **** out of my computer. :D
tibiazak

Postby tibiazak » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:49 pm

death_au wrote:It's pretty cool. Very close to the original (Crystal version), but with some more added stuff. Part of which I can't tell what it is because it's in Japanese still.
It looks a lot better though, and they make much better use of the touch screen than Diamond and Pearl. The menu is there on the bottom screen constantly. And if you want, the only thing you have to use buttons for is walking. Even the running shoes are now togglable.
Definitely wanting to go buy this when it comes out. Not sure what the pokewalker will do exactly, my guess something to do with the new athletics thing...

Is it as overwhelming as Diamond and Pearl or is it more like Gold and Silver were? I mean, G&S had alot of content and stuff, but there wasn't "SENSORY OVERLOAD!!!*falls over*". Diamond and Pearl, IMO, did have that sensory overload. (They also put alot more grinding in, which is why I never actually beat Pearl.) I've do-*ahem* obtained a copy of SoulSilver that I started playing via emulator last night, but it crashed fairly soon afterwards... but it seems like you're farther along than i am. :p

iamsensay wrote:Still playing mass effect 2. Im on my 4th playthrough now. Did i say i love this game? I LOVE THIS GAME!

I'm still on my first playthrough, but I love it too :D I've only got a couple more loyalty missions to go!
Welcome to an internet message board, where every answer comes with a free side of sarcasm or criticism. Enjoy your stay.
estemshorn

Postby estemshorn » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 pm

I play the yellow light of death game a lot.

What I do is I turn my ps3 on and watch the yellow light and admire it's awesomeness.
Image Image
Image Image

Amak11 wrote:haha, if only you were of age
FoF_n0oB

Postby FoF_n0oB » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 pm

brutal legend \m/!!! skate 2. assassins creed 2
Im going to kick your teeth so hard down your throat you can chew your own ass
-the undertaker
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:03 pm

tibiazak wrote:Is it as overwhelming as Diamond and Pearl or is it more like Gold and Silver were? I mean, G&S had alot of content and stuff, but there wasn't "SENSORY OVERLOAD!!!*falls over*". Diamond and Pearl, IMO, did have that sensory overload. (They also put alot more grinding in, which is why I never actually beat Pearl.) I've do-*ahem* obtained a copy of SoulSilver that I started playing via emulator last night, but it crashed fairly soon afterwards... but it seems like you're farther along than i am. :p

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the sensory overload, but my guess is that HG/SS does have it. Unless it's just me being overwhelmed by untranslated new features. Also, I never had a problem with grinding in D/P. I will admit, when I got to the elite 4 I was a few levels lower than ideal, but it added to the challenge and I managed to push through. I liked that about D/P. Although once I beat them I didn't really play after that. Meaning I probably missed a whole bunch after.
I'm up to the Elite 4 in SS, and now I have to grind a bit, but I suspect that's because I was trying to rush things and get through quickly. Handy thing is I have that phone, so I'm grinding on trainers near my level as opposed to wild pokemon :smile:
tibiazak

Postby tibiazak » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 pm

By sensory overload, I mean that there were 5 billion side quest things you could do... also, when i got to the elite 4 in pearl, i didn't have enough pokemon at high enough levels, so i had to do epic grinding... i hate grinding. :p traditionally, if i have to grind in pokemon games, i do it with an exp-share and repeatedly go through the elite 4...

--------
Also now playing, thanks to the magic of no$gba: *takes a deep breath* Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's StarDust Accelerator World Championship 2009. (Don't judge me, YGO's a fun card game!)
Welcome to an internet message board, where every answer comes with a free side of sarcasm or criticism. Enjoy your stay.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:43 pm

I've actually just started playing YGO 2009. If you acquired it for actual DS, I would suggest a duel sometime. I'm aboslutley horrid at making my own decks but when I play with friends, we usually do structured decks. I'm goign to make a deck based off one of the structured ones once I get around to it.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Deff Janiels
jdawg

Postby jdawg » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Digimon Digital Card Battles.

=3
Ions are here, amazang
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:14 am

Rapt0r wrote:I've actually just started playing YGO 2009. If you acquired it for actual DS, I would suggest a duel sometime. I'm aboslutley horrid at making my own decks but when I play with friends, we usually do structured decks. I'm goign to make a deck based off one of the structured ones once I get around to it.

I play too, game is pretty darn awesome. Id be up for beating you raptor :tongue2:
tibiazak

Postby tibiazak » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:07 am

I might get it for DS the next time I go to gamestop, $20 ain't bad for it. It's good fun, but the emulator gives it very annoying sound issues. I really wish 2010 didn't crash every time a monster effect activated (in the emulator), it looks like it has a very interesting storyline, judging by the first 2 minutes. :p More dark, supernatural powers and less 'ohai i have a motorcycle'.
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:02 am

tibiazak wrote:I might get it for DS the next time I go to gamestop, $20 ain't bad for it. It's good fun, but the emulator gives it very annoying sound issues. I really wish 2010 didn't crash every time a monster effect activated (in the emulator), it looks like it has a very interesting storyline, judging by the first 2 minutes. :p More dark, supernatural powers and less 'ohai i have a motorcycle'.

Download no$zoomer and use the reduce noise option.

Return to “Off-Topic”