very first game you ever got

Everything else in here
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Re: very first game you ever got

Postby vedicardi » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Either 1080 snowboarding or Pokemon Red Version
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Gimme a literocola.
Ambiguity

Postby Ambiguity » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:16 pm

nobby76 wrote:LOL am i really that old and some of you really that young.... i was playing master systems in my very late teens. and i saw someone say there first game was on the ps2... i was in my mid 20's by then :)

Yeah but some of use(like me) had poor families back then, so we couldn't afford game systems till we were older.

T3HM3T4L:I've tried to sign up for Rock Band but they just won't allow me. They keep complaining I have to 'be over 18' while I've already been 18 for over half a year, and a sign up where I noted I was born in the '50s STILL GAVE ME THAT MESSAGE

So if anyone could help me get these templates, I'd very much appreciate it. I need it to edit notes and stuff for my Rock Band 2.

aander91:Sorry, but that'd be providing for minors, which is illegal.

T3HM3T4L:But I'm 18 years old... ?

aander91:Nope. Sorry.

T3HM3T4L:Nono, you're getting me wrong, I was asking how come I am still considered a minor?

aander91:Look, we can't just go out giving these things away to people who just say they're over 18 and show no proof, we'd be out of a job.

T3HM3T4L:Nevermind, I'll use EoF for it, I found the way I could use it for that.

Professional Stoner
Mistabone

Postby Mistabone » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Anyone remember the Atari 2600? Pacman, missle command, super breakout, pitfall, frogger and of course my personal favorite: Dig Dug.
Aaaaaalrighty Then!
Megadeth101

Postby Megadeth101 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Mine was smackdown shut your mouth and it was awesome a classic oh how i miss it D:
Spikehead777

Postby Spikehead777 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 am

I can't remember the first game I got. The first one I played was like...I think Super Mario World. One of the first games I remember getting was Yoshi's Island. I remember when the N64 first came out and my bro's friend brought it over so we could play, I'm like, "WANT WANT WANT NOM NOM."

On the other hand, the most recent game I got was for Christmas, and it was Dawn of War and Animal Crossing. Soon, it'll be Phantasy Star Zero, and then either Heart Gold and Soul Silver, whichever one my friend doesn't want to get.
PM me for my Wii or DS Friend Codes.

http://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38434 My Wii GH:WT Guitar and Drum GlovePIE script. Also supports GH3 guitars!
Since "DragonFail" "sucks" so much, I won't post anything related or about them any longer.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:19 am

Spikehead777 wrote:either Heart Gold and Soul Silver, whichever one my friend doesn't want to get.

So you're THAT friend.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
not a robot
raph666
Administrator

Postby raph666 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:27 am

The first video game I ever got was Vanguard on a Atari 2600 that my uncle gave me when I was 4 years old (meaning 1985 :glare:).

I Want You Inside Me
LedfortheHead

Postby LedfortheHead » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 am

Mario Bros + Duck Hunt
Bubble Bobble
Mario Bros 3

When the Super Nintendo came out I didn't get one and stuck with the NES. But I ended up getting the 64 the Christmas off the year it came out. To this day it is was still the best Christmas ever
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:36 pm

NINTENDO 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Huzzah!
R4L

Postby R4L » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:42 pm

LedfortheHead wrote:Mario Bros + Duck Hunt
Bubble Bobble
Mario Bros 3

When the Super Nintendo came out I didn't get one and stuck with the NES. But I ended up getting the 64 the Christmas off the year it came out. To this day it is was still the best Christmas ever

You never got a SNES?

Holy sh*t are you missing out on some of thee best gaming ever.

Sig disabled. ~nwru
I forget. LETS ROCK!
jfosheezy

Postby jfosheezy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 pm

pokemon red
it had a hack that i could capture other trainers pokemon but i didnt relize and i started a new game and the hack went away
also when i first got it, i thought when i saved the game that i actually saved the game
i was like
LOOK AT ME
I SAVED THE WORLD OF POKEMON

i was 4 -5
ImageImage
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm

>4
>was playing pokemon red
sure is 10 year olds in here.
Huzzah!
R4L

Postby R4L » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Rapt0r wrote:>4
>was playing pokemon red
sure is 10 year olds in here.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM... WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT? >_>

Sig disabled. ~nwru
nearrivers

Postby nearrivers » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:50 am

:woot: god mine was Crash bandicoot 1 lol for the ps1 it owned... or maybe not hehe :thumbdown:
People say that there against abortion because birth is a miracle.....But! popcorn is a miracle to if you dont no how its done
The Greatest Ever
hallo_frandz

Postby hallo_frandz » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:28 pm

My first official games I first bought were Secret of Evermore and Terminator vs Robocop on SNES.
Obama sucks, Liberals suck, Metallica sucks, Avenged Sevenfold sucks, Nevermore sucks, I am greater than you. I will be more than you will ever think to be. I have more money than you. I am what you dream of being and what women dream of getting. I am the absolute single greatest thing ever. Just talking to me, your life seems to have a bit more meaning. Coheed & Cambria rocks, Buckethead rocks, Michael Angelo Batio rocks, Slayer Rocks, Megadeth is god, Neil Peart is god and Jimi Hendrix is the almighty god.

Return to “Off-Topic”