Nintendo Wii Gamestop

Everything else in here
This topic is 14 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
babbisha

Nintendo Wii Gamestop

Postby babbisha » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:19 am

What is the best nintendo ds game that wont get boring after a week? Im looking for a nintendo ds that is fun and doesn't get boring very fast. I got nintendogs and it got boring after like 3 days.

-----------
Spam removed. Don't do that again.
Last edited by babbisha on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was wrong... maybe
Jama7301

Re: Nintendo Wii Gamestop

Postby Jama7301 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:29 am

It would also help if we knew what type of games you like, as to help point you in the proper direction.
"The key to strategy...is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
Huzzah!
R4L

Postby R4L » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 am

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Get that over Spirit Tracks. Spirit Tracks isn't nearly as good.

Sig disabled. ~nwru
tibiazak

Postby tibiazak » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Pokemon Diamond or Pearl, if you can take grinding... those games a freakin huge. (Or HeartGold and SoulSilver come out in a few weeks) ... Hotel Dusk: Room 215 is a good adventure game that's worth playing through at least once, if not twice. Trace Memory is another good adventure that's worth playing through twice for the full ending. the Phoenix Wright games are sweet... Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin is amazing.
Welcome to an internet message board, where every answer comes with a free side of sarcasm or criticism. Enjoy your stay.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:41 pm

tibiazak wrote:Pokemon Diamond or Pearl, if you can take grinding... those games a freakin huge. (Or HeartGold and SoulSilver come out in a few weeks) ... Hotel Dusk: Room 215 is a good adventure game that's worth playing through at least once, if not twice. Trace Memory is another good adventure that's worth playing through twice for the full ending. the Phoenix Wright games are sweet... Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin is amazing.

>Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
>not Dawn of Sorrows

Son, I am disapoint.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Huzzah!
R4L

Postby R4L » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Rapt0r wrote:
tibiazak wrote:Pokemon Diamond or Pearl, if you can take grinding... those games a freakin huge. (Or HeartGold and SoulSilver come out in a few weeks) ... Hotel Dusk: Room 215 is a good adventure game that's worth playing through at least once, if not twice. Trace Memory is another good adventure that's worth playing through twice for the full ending. the Phoenix Wright games are sweet... Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin is amazing.

>Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
>not Dawn of Sorrows

Son, I am disapoint.

I agree. Dawn of Sorrows is much better. Hell, if you can get Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow.

Sig disabled. ~nwru
Nicknamed Shamrock
Kermit4Prez

Postby Kermit4Prez » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Call of Duty 4, foo

I want to see you die from vertigo.

Spoiler:

It's not a real goose, it's only a picture of one.

tibiazak

Postby tibiazak » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 am

@ the people saying "DAWN OF SORROW NOT PoR!!!!", I have never played DoS. PoR is the only castlevania game I have ever gotten 100% on (or very close to 100% anyway, my save got wiped somehow) Thus, I'm not gonna recommend a game I haven't played.
Welcome to an internet message board, where every answer comes with a free side of sarcasm or criticism. Enjoy your stay.
Let there be drums!
Chainsaw Octopus

Postby Chainsaw Octopus » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

It's really the only DS game I've played besides Super Mario 64 DS, but it rules.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:46 pm

SM64 DS is bad. Just bad. Absolute horrid controls mixed with NOT PLAYING AS MARIO make it terrible.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
tibiazak

Postby tibiazak » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Rapt0r wrote:SM64 DS is bad. Just bad. Absolute horrid controls mixed with NOT PLAYING AS MARIO make it terrible.

I completely disagree. I had a blast playing it, and you /can/ play as mario if you want, after you unlock him (which happens fairly early). If you used the buttons instead of the touch screen, the controls weren't that bad either...
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 pm

The D-Pad just wasn't made for that game ( or the game wasn't made for D-Pad). I agree on the controls being total crap,
That made the platforming on the game total crap.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:47 am

Terrible platforming controls IN A PLATFORMER make a terrible game. Seriously. There is no good way to play that game.

Also, I shouldn't have to unlock Mario. The fact I have to play through as other characters (which the levels clearly weren't designed for) doesn't help any at all.

Also, Tiger Woods 08. Best golf game I've ever played.
Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Postby acrox999 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 am

All Phoenix Wright Series. Apollo Justice : Ace Attorney is good too. Now I'm waiting for Miles Edgeworth : Ace Prosecutor(or something like that, I forgot) English version.
I Want You Inside Me
LedfortheHead

Postby LedfortheHead » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story
Mario Kart DS
All 3 Phoenix Wright games and Apollo Justice
Pokemon Platinum
Dragon Quest 4
Professor Layton
World Ends With You
New Super Mario Bros