Disney strikes again. D:

Everything else in here
This topic is 14 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
warhol

Re: Disney strikes again. D:

Postby warhol » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:30 pm

LedfortheHead wrote:Answer to Thread...

1st Generation
Red Blue Green Yellow

Generation 2
Silver Gold Crystal

Generation 3
Ruby Sapphire Emerald FireRed LeafGreen

Generation 4
Diamond Pearl Platinum SoulSliver HeartGold

taken from?
http://fof-empire.myminicity.com/tra
What's my age again?
KTownEgghead

Postby KTownEgghead » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:45 pm

This thread was torn apart by Pokemon :P I agree with most of that post, though I'm not sure if HG/SS should be in Gen 2, as well as FR/LG in Gen 1, respectively. I can see how they would fall into the latter categories, because they include later generation Pokemon (which, ironically, brings the sentimental value of the "remakes" down a tad for me)... but overall, that sounds about right.

The Internet has way too many opinions. We should all be shot.
dance along the fault line; feel the shaking in your bones,
lose the tension in my throat, and live for something.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:21 am

The later pokemon don't come in until after you beat the elite 4 so that is pretty irrelevant to the game.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Crimson Writer
Patcheresu

Postby Patcheresu » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:12 am

I like the song and the only reason I came here at first was to see if someone fretted it. It is not Hannah Montanna with metal because this is rock not metal. Secondly, there is little to no girl talk or secret identity. Everyone knows Tripp is in the band. The only main characters who are female are:
Tripp's Mom AKA Megabeth.
Arlene "Annoying Arlene" Rocca
Izzy Fuentes:Tripp's best friend and link to stealing stuff from Tripp's bandmates. It is mainly male humor jokes. Plus even if "Weasel Rock You" is just a parody, that is one of the main themes of the show. i have noted a Bon Jovi joke, a Megadeth joke, a Queen joke "Weasel Rock You", and more. I like the show and the song. If I have to do it myself I plan to do something you jokers never do: ADD LYRICS TO THE SONG. I've done it twice without uploading it and tried to fit 6 notes onto 5 slots. I worked only to be deleted by a virus. Oh well.
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Postby iamsensay » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Patcheresu wrote:I like the song and the only reason I came here at first was to see if someone fretted it. It is not Hannah Montanna with metal because this is rock not metal. Secondly, there is little to no girl talk or secret identity. Everyone knows Tripp is in the band. The only main characters who are female are:
Tripp's Mom AKA Megabeth.
Arlene "Annoying Arlene" Rocca
Izzy Fuentes:Tripp's best friend and link to stealing stuff from Tripp's bandmates. It is mainly male humor jokes. Plus even if "Weasel Rock You" is just a parody, that is one of the main themes of the show. i have noted a Bon Jovi joke, a Megadeth joke, a Queen joke "Weasel Rock You", and more. I like the show and the song. If I have to do it myself I plan to do something you jokers never do: ADD LYRICS TO THE SONG. I've done it twice without uploading it and tried to fit 6 notes onto 5 slots. I worked only to be deleted by a virus. Oh well.

ho-kay
abloobloo
RedShadow

Postby RedShadow » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:40 pm

HAHAHA, OH WOW!

Return to “Off-Topic”