your most embarasssing moment in gh/rb/fof

Everything else in here
This topic is 14 years and 2 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
abloobloo
RedShadow

Re: your most embarasssing moment in gh/rb/fof

Postby RedShadow » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Hats are amazing!
RB Expert+ Charter
lolops30

Postby lolops30 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 pm

i was playing chop suey on rock band online with my friends (when i was a noob lol), they didnt believed me that i could pass it on expert so i put it on expert drums, and as many of u guys should know, chop suey starts on drums with a bass pedal and the green tom, after that, theres like a 8 seconds break and it comes the drum intro, wich i usually fc, so i started to hit random notes till i was in red, (i was pretty sure that i was going to fc that), and when the intro comes i failed, my friend kicked me and they called me a noob -.-

i was just trying to be cool but i got pwned :S
R.I.P Worldrave
Metallicaholic666

Postby Metallicaholic666 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:15 pm

playing on easy.

3 years ago
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 am

falling asleep during Dark Side of the Moon
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Let there be drums!
Chainsaw Octopus

Postby Chainsaw Octopus » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:32 am

lolops30 wrote:so i started to hit random notes till i was in red

This never makes anyone look cool. The other day I was playing RB2 online with a full band when the guitarist tried to show off at the beginning of a song and he failed miserably. He was laughed at by everyone involved and promptly left.

I remember the first time I beat "Freebird" on expert and then tried to show my roommates what I could do later that day. After nine minutes of telling them about how I could beat it with no problem, I failed seconds before the end of the song. :cool: This isn't an embarrassing moment, but I've spent far more time making songs for FOF than actually playing it.
timfloss, apparently
timfoss

Postby timfoss » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:05 pm

I bet I can beat all of ya!

I was at a GH:WT tournament, and apperently there was a lot of little kids there so at the last second they bumped the difficulty down to medium :angry: which I can't play worth **** (too slow). And they can't calibrate lag worth a ****, also, the guitar I was using was a GH2 guitar with sticky frets, so it was just awful. I got up, on stage (yes it was in an auditorium, on the giant **** screen for all to see) And epically failed on The Middle by Jimmy Eat World. The more I tried to argue that it was the lag...and the difficulty...and the guitar, and NOT me, the more I looked like an ass in front of everyone I knew. Eventually I just threw the guitar at the wall (breaking it of course) and stormed out. It was truly a gray day in the world of Guitar Hero :scared:

Wanna know something that makes it oh-so worse? I was the Guitar Hero: New York State champion of 2008, and 2009, so yea, it made me look like a DOUCHE!

Beat that ****!!!
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:23 pm

All I read was baaawwwwwww
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
Spikehead777

Postby Spikehead777 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:09 am

Uhh...playing FoF with the keyboard before I got Guitar Hero.

Also playing custom songs that are charted and sound like crap.

Oh and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8c3cEDWyOw Cheery songs ftl... I had to play this song at my friend's house in front of a group of people, despite the fact that I hate...cheery...songs...
PM me for my Wii or DS Friend Codes.

http://www.fretsonfire.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38434 My Wii GH:WT Guitar and Drum GlovePIE script. Also supports GH3 guitars!
Since "DragonFail" "sucks" so much, I won't post anything related or about them any longer.

Return to “Off-Topic”