Frets on Fire Band - "Vai Cavalo" (aka Raptor is lazy)

Everything else in here
This topic is 8 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
googlyboogly
iamsensay

Re: Frets on Fire Band - "Vai Cavalo"

Postby iamsensay » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Oh kermit, youve upset typhus! :scared:

You have had funnier moments anyway.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Kermit4Prez wrote:Hope you guys wouldn't mind, but I tried my hand at singing for this song:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71257141bd307b44/

Let me know if it's any good.

BAAAAALLIN'
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
The System
hereje888

Postby hereje888 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:02 am

Typhus wrote::blink:

What the hell is that!? Is that supposed to be funny!?

Well I was going to click it until i read this. Now i have my doubts...

Anyway, I dunno if I already commented on this (several pages ago?? don't remember) but it's a pretty damn good idea, this whole forum band thing. Especially cuz you did metal militia (awesome song :2thumbsup: ).

Electro Tomato wrote:
DarkestFreedom wrote:YOU ARE GOD!!!!

Directed at Hereje

Hereje = Heretic in spanish

God = Heretic

:laugh:

DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Ok, so I've managed to come up with a new Bass+Drum mix for Ride The Sky.

Check it out HERE!!

But be mindful that, like I've told Vedicardi on a PM, I think that this time the major issue wasn't the mixing by itself, but the bass track as a pack. I don't know how he has record it but sometimes I cannot ear the bass. Unfortunately I'm not being able to level up the track as one because sometimes you can't hear the notes, BUT, since he used a pick, his bass pick-ups have pumped up his strings attacks and, sometimes, sent the notes down the toilet. :unsure:

So, to be honest, I think that maybe, if this doesn't turns out correctly after adding the other instruments, the best solution is to re-record the bass track.

Anyway, it's kind of cool, nevertheless.

Cya!

Nothing for now...

Click Here -> Latest W.I.P. song is Ride The Sky by Helloween

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
death_au wrote:Power metal covers of pop songs = WIN
+ Frets on Fire = EPIC WIN. Thank you Typhus :thumbup:
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
DaBackStabber666 wrote:I love your frettings :D
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

My Song Thread [ALL DIFFICULTIES] | Alternative/Rock/Metal Genres
Lamb Of God - Ashes Of The Wake -> FULL ALBUM
Lamb Of God - Sacrament -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Lamb Of God - Wrath -> MASTER TRACKS|FULL ALBUM|ALL INSTRUMENTS
Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Lol, now the drums are way to quiet. I'm going to grab your drum track (I'm sure it's posted already). This way I can just crack it up and not have to worry.
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:05 pm

I don't think that the drums are that quiet...

Anyway, I still have the isolated tracks, so when I get my hands on the guitars tracks I'll be able to mix this all up good...I think.

Nothing for now...

Kotti wrote:One of the many songs Typhus made for FoFH3. Check out his song thread, he deserves more recognition than is getting...
lukarocker wrote:Your latest Arch enemy song made my decision! YOU ARE MY NUMBER ONE FRETTER!!!
nariel99 wrote:But luckily , you find the post and were interested in the project. And the result : a pure moment of epicness in Frets on Fire . Once again thank you...
OPIK wrote:+ All difficulties included. That's PRECISELY why TYPHUS is in my "Personnal TOP 3 Best Fretters" !
dertanz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T EVER QUIT... man you are one of my fav charters :crying: you can't quit... if you quit charting I'd quit playing :crying:
loth wrote:Typhus YOU SO RULE!! I love playing the songs you have fretted! :2thumbsup: Even on Supereasy the accurate representation of the music comes out. What a pleasure playing these, I can't wait for more metal tunes from you. Thanks SO much for doing ALL LEVELS, my fun meter is on high! :thumbup:
THANKS GUYS!!

Check out Puppetz Advanced Song Tutorial, now with instructions on how to use Anchors.
Rapt0r

Postby Rapt0r » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Quiet enough where it makes recording a pain when all I hear is bass :P
DISCLAIMER: The above text should be consumed at your own risk. If you happen to take it seriously, you are an idiot.
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:36 am

sorry about that lol
Deff Janiels
jdawg

Postby jdawg » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:08 am

Does this sound alright?

http://filebox.me/view/vvrybbb0b

Took me a bit but i got about 2:40 minutes into the second half of orion.
Ions are here, amazang
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:28 pm

:woot:

Dude! I mean, DUDE! It's really AWESOME!!

I only have some doubts on the parts where you have 3 guitars playing, it fells like that the guitar playing the lower scale is not always correct. But it could be me...

The sound quality of the recording is great!!

Hearing this makes me beg you to finish this all up shortly.

I'm now waiting on you guys to finish three songs: So What; Orion and Ride The Sky.

C'mon people!! Get your fingers moving. Let go of your plastic instruments (for a while) and pick up your real ones to wrap this up good.

I'm already thinking on a new song...

How about we kick ass on some Maiden song? Huh!?

Anyway, great job jdawg. I was really impressed. :2thumbsup:

Nothing for now...

THANKS GUYS!!

変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:32 pm

What do you have in mind for Maiden? Holy Smoke or Sanctuary would be really cool, or we could go way out there and try and epic like "Sign of the Cross" or "Phantom of the Opera"

Also, I just finished doing basically everything for a cover of Where is my Mind by Pixies. Maybe it could be a bonus track lol

what we need to finish current projects

So What? - Lead Guitar (electric tomato or jdawg wanted to do this I think...) and Vocals
Ride the Sky - Lead Guitar (?), Rhythm Guitar (Raptor), Vocals
Orion - Final version of the second half for guitar (jdawg), Lead Bass (ET wanted to do the solo, I think I'll do the rest)

That's not too much. I think we should do one more song besides Maiden and call it a finished demo! I'll go back and re-work some of the old songs, and maybe we will record the solo for Metal Militia (ET said he didn't really like it) and the vocals for United Forces.

-- Edit: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:38 pm --

jdawg wrote:Does this sound alright?

http://filebox.me/view/vvrybbb0b

Took me a bit but i got about 2:40 minutes into the second half of orion.

I think the slow bends should climb a bit faster but otherwise I really really liked it. Maybe the bottom guitar should be turned down a bit.
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Hmmm... a cover of Where's My Mind...that sounds interesting. :wink:

As for Maiden, dude, you name it, I play it! (Except for "Where Eagles Dare"...I was never able to play Nicko's intro).

Cya!

Nothing for now...

THANKS GUYS!!

変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Phantom of the Opera does have a really cool bass part, that's for sure, and interesting drums, but I don't care. Holy Smoke would probably be more "fun." I don't care though XD
Deff Janiels
jdawg

Postby jdawg » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:25 pm

k ill turn down the low guitar. the problem is the lowest guitar has a half bend, so it sounds like **** when you play it for some reason, might be a tablature flub up.

Dun, heres what it sounds like
http://filebox.me/view/3c9rn3994

Heres the guitar track.
http://www.mediafire.com/?i2jnjhzdgio

Sorry about the solo, i changed the part with the 22nd fret ****, because my esp doesn't really have a good access to those high frets.
Ions are here, amazang
DRUMZZZ!
Typhus

Postby Typhus » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Much better now! :2thumbsup:

I'm listening to it as I write this.

Totally awesome!!! :thumbup:

Nothing for now...

THANKS GUYS!!

Return to “Off-Topic”