Most horrible music I've ever heard

Everything else in here
This topic is 14 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
NNdimethyltryptamine
Electro Tomato

Re: Most horrible music I've ever heard

Postby Electro Tomato » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:58 pm

omfgdrphl wrote::41 in the Attack Attack song. XD

Worst music I've ever heard is probably anything from Sepultura's Roots.
Imagine this. Some people went to a flea market in the jungle, and got a bunch of **** for 10 dollars. They hire 2 djs, and take them to a secluded recording studio. They take all the **** (And 1, not 2, but one of the djs) and beat them with a sledgehammer (All of this is being recorded, remember?). Afterwards, they tell the other dj to remix the sounds. And bam, you have Sepultura's Roots.

And possibly the worst of the album...

I love Roots, it's a great metal album by a great metal band. Seeing as how you like power metal and all, I wouldn't expect you to like it. Ratamahatta is awesome too, I love blasting it through 5.1 surround sound :D
Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Postby omfgdrphl » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Electro Tomato wrote:I love Roots, it's a great metal album by a great metal band. Seeing as how you like power metal and all, I wouldn't expect you to like it. Ratamahatta is awesome too, I love blasting it through 5.1 surround sound :D

I do admit that Roots Bloody Roots is a decent song, but I hate all the rapping and metalcore screams, as well as the distorted vocals in the rest of the album. D:<
NNdimethyltryptamine
Electro Tomato

Postby Electro Tomato » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:23 pm

omfgdrphl wrote:
Electro Tomato wrote:I love Roots, it's a great metal album by a great metal band. Seeing as how you like power metal and all, I wouldn't expect you to like it. Ratamahatta is awesome too, I love blasting it through 5.1 surround sound :D

I do admit that Roots Bloody Roots is a decent song, but I hate all the rapping and metalcore screams, as well as the distorted vocals in the rest of the album. D:<

Stop holding it back, you know that Dictatorsh*t is a beautiful song xD

Return to “Off-Topic”