Who the most Famous Person - You've ever met?

Everything else in here
This topic is 15 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Postby omfgdrphl » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:07 pm

blackfriday wrote:My old teacher's sister knew all the members of My Chemical Romance. Frank, Gerard, and Mikey grew up a town away from me, and Gerard currently resides in my town!!!! NO LIE EITHER!!! My friend's step dad has Frank's address, house phone number, cell number, and has met him. Frank's mom lives in my town, he's never there usually, but once every year for Thanksgiving, all the members come, and Frank stays at his mom's house. My friend actually had Thanksgiving dinner with them and jammed. It was so sick. Oh, one last thing about them :p my school was having a carnival, and on the Sunday of the carnival, Ray Torro was ON HIS WAY to it, but it got canceled because of rain :( I would've missed a chance to meet a famous person, because I wasn't there that day!

I will pay you 100 dollars through paypal if you throw a brick through one of his windows. You'll have to make a video though.
blackfriday

Postby blackfriday » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 pm

omfgdrphl wrote:
blackfriday wrote:My old teacher's sister knew all the members of My Chemical Romance. Frank, Gerard, and Mikey grew up a town away from me, and Gerard currently resides in my town!!!! NO LIE EITHER!!! My friend's step dad has Frank's address, house phone number, cell number, and has met him. Frank's mom lives in my town, he's never there usually, but once every year for Thanksgiving, all the members come, and Frank stays at his mom's house. My friend actually had Thanksgiving dinner with them and jammed. It was so sick. Oh, one last thing about them :p my school was having a carnival, and on the Sunday of the carnival, Ray Torro was ON HIS WAY to it, but it got canceled because of rain :( I would've missed a chance to meet a famous person, because I wasn't there that day!

I will pay you 100 dollars through paypal if you throw a brick through one of his windows. You'll have to make a video though.

Hahaha, I don't have Paypal...that would be very funny though. But, yeah it's kinda crazy he lives in MY town of all places!
変なの、信じられない
vedicardi

Postby vedicardi » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:17 pm

I met this pro wrestler dude in florida once. He was ******* huge.

Not WWE pro, like srs pro-age.

Too bad I don't give a **** about wrestling.
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
el nini

Postby el nini » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 pm

The guitarist from Saxon used to live 6 doors down from me. Thats the best I got.
Its just like life. Quite interesting in parts, but no substitute for the real thing.
iamnoob

Postby iamnoob » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:34 pm

My dad flew on a plane with WWF Legend Andre the Giant.
venus_doom

Postby venus_doom » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:02 pm

omfgdrphl wrote:

Im taking you don't like them :) there first album was brilliant but the other two were ****
blackfriday

Postby blackfriday » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:24 pm

I don't like them either, but all my friends do.
Berrgk

Postby Berrgk » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:26 pm

Done some work for Steve Coogan at his house once before - was interesting
and at Mark Williams from The Fast Show
and at Julian Clary's

didnt really wanna meet Chris Eubank (a total ****, ex-UK-boxer dunno how famous he is really but he lives local)

An my parents were in the absolute classic movie 'Quadrophenia'
so that kinda counts, too :p

oh and my younger brother and cousins old band 'Cat On Form'
who were signed to Southern records, toured the UK a bunch of times, Europe a few times and America once
Supported the absolute legend band Fugazi down here in my city
Were reviewed in KERRANG! & featured on the BBC - Radio 1 - Keeping It Peel sessions
were kinda 'famous' (judders at that horrid word) in the 'underground' punk scene, too.

& while they toured the U.S they stayed with Steve & Kevin Roche
from Off Minor & Saetia - who recorded them in his own personal home studio for their last album

good times..

Off Minor also played a gig down here a few months ago, where i finally got to meet them (supported by my bro & cousins new band End The Agony)
That was one of the best gigs i've ever attended man, so immense
Last edited by Berrgk on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
venus_doom

Postby venus_doom » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:35 pm

blackfriday wrote:I don't like them either, but all my friends do.

Same here but they only like the **** ones and not the good first album
#3 Pro Speed Fretter
Razlo7

Postby Razlo7 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:37 pm

Met Tony Hawk and Andy Macdonald at the BoomBoom Huckjam in Spokane :D :D :D
Starting fresh. (:
Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Postby omfgdrphl » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:02 am

venus_doom wrote:Im taking you don't like them :) there first album was brilliant but the other two were ****

Headfirst for halos was the only song I like by them. After that they went mainstream and turned into a crappy pop rock band.
sherranjjj001

Postby sherranjjj001 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:17 am

i got lucky enough to meet my idols brian wenning and pj ladd at a plan b demo a couple years ago. those guys are just too good. switch flip back tail 360 shuvs ftw.
#3 Pro Speed Fretter
Razlo7

Postby Razlo7 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:21 am

im jealous sherranjjj :p lol i bet im the only one who actually understands that trick xD
Starting fresh. (:
sherranjjj001

Postby sherranjjj001 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:23 am

im jealous of wenning's switch tres. there like up to my waist! he seriously is just too comfortable in switch, its just not right. plan b go all over the place with demos...they might come by you one of these days.
Last edited by sherranjjj001 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
#3 Pro Speed Fretter
Razlo7

Postby Razlo7 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:25 am

i think they were not too long ago but i missed it... flip was also here (love that team! :D lol) but i missed them too :(
Starting fresh. (:

Return to “Off-Topic”