I got Guitar Hero 3 for PC! - Includes facts you probably didn't know!

Everything else in here
This topic is 16 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
PinkKitty

Postby PinkKitty » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:00 am

Elogotar wrote:Yeah, this game is a RAM whore. I got a gig, but I still had to turn down all the graphics.

You're definitely not kidding... XD I also have a GB of RAM and I had to overclock my Radeon card to make up for the lack of RAM... The game runs smoother, but only until my hardrive reaches about 61 degrees celsius, then I gotta turn it back down to normal else I might fry my laptop's circuits. XD (I constantly have a temperature monitor running to make sure I can avoid it reaching critically high temperatures)
dgrams2000

Postby dgrams2000 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:02 am

The only way I found to 'turn down' the graphics a little more is to go into practice mode, where you dont see the band members on stage. You get just a TAD more performance during song play.. .but no star power.
PinkKitty

Postby PinkKitty » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:49 am

Main issue with my frameloss now is the solo in Metallica's One... the frame loss gets so severe at the final Venue by the time I get to that solo that I fail in 5 seconds flat because it doesn't detect half of my button presses...

Gods I need more RAM...
Duckmeister

Postby Duckmeister » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:37 pm

Yeah, I have over 2gb of RAM, so I'm fine. I just can't handle the 500+ crowds.

Btw, nobody respond to t1337Dude, as he is obviously going to use a software to find all the possible keys for the game so he can use his pirated copy online.

Dude, get a life.
h3r1n6

Postby h3r1n6 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:42 pm

Duckmeister wrote:Dude, get a life.

What should he do to "get a life"?

I mean he is alive enough to type that message in, so I think he has a life. Or should he jump and hit a box with a question mark with his head, and then catch the mushroom that appears out of the box. That way he would get a life.
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:02 pm

h3r1n6 wrote:
Duckmeister wrote:Dude, get a life.

What should he do to "get a life"?

I mean he is alive enough to type that message in, so I think he has a life. Or should he jump and hit a box with a question mark with his head, and then catch the mushroom that appears out of the box. That way he would get a life.

I think he means the magazine... :)
Duckmeister

Postby Duckmeister » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:27 pm

Lol.
lnkk

Postby lnkk » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:06 pm

Duckmeister wrote:Yeah, I have over 2gb of RAM, so I'm fine. I just can't handle the 500+ crowds.

Btw, nobody respond to t1337Dude, as he is obviously going to use a software to find all the possible keys for the game so he can use his pirated copy online.

Dude, get a life.

why pay? if u can have it for free? lol
h3r1n6

Postby h3r1n6 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:16 pm

lnkk wrote:why pay? if u can have it for free? lol

YOU WOULDNT STEAL A CAR!!!111

Reminds me of something:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTbX1aMajow
crazy.neo

Postby crazy.neo » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Those look like the DVD copy campaigns on my country!
yogsothoth

Postby yogsothoth » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:45 pm

h3r1n6 wrote:YOU WOULDNT STEAL A CAR!!!111

Reminds me of something:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTbX1aMajow

:D
I've downloaded a DVD before.

BRB FBI!
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:57 pm

I bought my GH3 myself. It is worth every penny too. I play the hell out of it too. Thats why i didn't leech it from the Net. I don't have a problem paying for stuff if i know i will actually play it longer then 10 minutes or more. Unlike some games i aquired in the past and only played for a hour before deleting it. A demo would've sufficed for a lot of games actually.
tibiazak

Postby tibiazak » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:17 pm

after downloading GH3 yesterday, i decided to buy it today. (THANKYOU TARGET!!!!!!) i've been playing online a fair amount - i'm #3 on Reptilia on the leaderboards :p

the only thing is that the lag is a pain in the @$$... once i get my second gb of ram it won't be a problem though - however i have to wait until after Christmas for that. in the meantime, if anybody wants to play a round or two (the first couple songs don't lag for me) online, add me to xfire or PM me for my MSN.
Welcome to an internet message board, where every answer comes with a free side of sarcasm or criticism. Enjoy your stay.
lnkk

Postby lnkk » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:02 pm

tibiazak wrote:after downloading GH3 yesterday, i decided to buy it today. (THANKYOU TARGET!!!!!!) i've been playing online a fair amount - i'm #3 on Reptilia on the leaderboards :p

the only thing is that the lag is a pain in the @$$... once i get my second gb of ram it won't be a problem though - however i have to wait until after Christmas for that. in the meantime, if anybody wants to play a round or two (the first couple songs don't lag for me) online, add me to xfire or PM me for my MSN.

if someday they sell the cdkey alone i'll buy, i live in brazil, i will not ship it, too expensive, Lets see.
meadow

Postby meadow » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:27 am

I'm gonna buy it, ofcourse. I just got to Kaiju Megadome. Songs are getting hard for the keyboard :p
Just gotta wait until it comes to a store near me..

Return to “Off-Topic”