Don't throw a brick straight up - A stupid person's guide to life

Everything else in here
This topic is 16 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Herzapplikator

Postby Herzapplikator » Wed May 23, 2007 11:25 am

Scutch-Nukem wrote:Don't iron clothes while wearing them.

I remember this being a warning on an actual iron. Shows what those companies think of their customers ;P
Shredder
Scutch-Nukem

Postby Scutch-Nukem » Wed May 23, 2007 3:16 pm

Herzapplikator wrote:
Scutch-Nukem wrote:Don't iron clothes while wearing them.

I remember this being a warning on an actual iron. Shows what those companies think of their customers ;P

lol... wait...

A noob thats funny??? Nah it'll never happen. Oh look! It's raining malted milk balls!
If you can read this then you've gone too far.
syberdave

Postby syberdave » Wed May 23, 2007 4:17 pm

It's fun to throw a brick straight up, actually. It's a thrill, if you're faster than gravity. Even the slightest error could land you in the hospital.
Shredder
Scutch-Nukem

Postby Scutch-Nukem » Wed May 23, 2007 4:36 pm

This should be stickied but it should be renamed to "The noobs guide to life".

Anyone with me on this?
carbonated_turtle

Postby carbonated_turtle » Wed May 23, 2007 4:46 pm

Scutch-Nukem wrote:This should be stickied but it should be renamed to "The noobs guide to life".

Anyone with me on this?

So let me see if I've got this. If you're new to FoF, that makes you an idiot? Your entire life leading up to the point where you first play FoF is completely meaningless and everything you'll ever need to know in life you'll learn from a game???

I'd rather be a noob than some arrogant jerk who genuinely thinks he's better than other people because he's been playing a game longer than them.
Shredder
Scutch-Nukem

Postby Scutch-Nukem » Wed May 23, 2007 4:53 pm

carbonated_turtle wrote:
Scutch-Nukem wrote:This should be stickied but it should be renamed to "The noobs guide to life".

Anyone with me on this?

So let me see if I've got this. If you're new to FoF, that makes you an idiot? Your entire life leading up to the point where you first play FoF is completely meaningless and everything you'll ever need to know in life you'll learn from a game???

I'd rather be a noob than some arrogant jerk who genuinely thinks he's better than other people because he's been playing a game longer than them.

i dont think that turtle... you take everything the wrong way.
carbonated_turtle

Postby carbonated_turtle » Wed May 23, 2007 5:02 pm

I'm just sick of people ripping on noobs solely for the fact that they're noobs.

Rather than insulting noobs, why not answer their questions as best you can and try and help them to not be noobs anymore.

There will always be noobs, and they'll always have questions that may seem stupid, but that doesn't mean they're stupid, it just means they haven't learned yet.

I dream of a world where noobs and pros can coexist as one!
Shredder
Scutch-Nukem

Postby Scutch-Nukem » Wed May 23, 2007 5:06 pm

carbonated_turtle wrote:I'm just sick of people ripping on noobs solely for the fact that they're noobs.

Rather than insulting noobs, why not answer their questions as best you can and try and help them to not be noobs anymore.

There will always be noobs, and they'll always have questions that may seem stupid, but that doesn't mean they're stupid, it just means they haven't learned yet.

I dream of a world where noobs and pros can coexist as one!

that's what I'm trying to do! I try to answer, but most of the time it's the same question "wat d0 1 d0 w1t4 .rar files lolrofllmaoxd is my g4m broken? w4y d03z ma g4a 44ve 3 s0ngz 0nly??? srry if dese waz asked before!!!

Well I see your point though, sorry if I offended you turtle man.
carbonated_turtle

Postby carbonated_turtle » Wed May 23, 2007 5:11 pm

No dude, I'm just screwing around half the time and I love to argue, but I do get a little pissed when I ask a legitimate question and people give me hell for not knowing. But I can't blame you for hating those little turds that refuse to use vowels when they type.
Shredder
Scutch-Nukem

Postby Scutch-Nukem » Wed May 23, 2007 5:14 pm

carbonated_turtle wrote:No dude, I'm just screwing around half the time and I love to argue, but I do get a little pissed when I ask a legitimate question and people give me hell for not knowing. But I can't blame you for hating those little turds that refuse to use vowels when they type.

d00d 1m n07 a trd!!! 0h u s0 n00bish!!

lol that's the response I expect to see from a grammer incapitated noob.

Return to “Off-Topic”