Looking for a catalogue/filter mod

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 10 years and 4 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Amanoo

Looking for a catalogue/filter mod

Postby Amanoo » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Hello. I have FoFiX installed on my system and I sort of overdid it with importing songs. I have almost 480 of them in my songs folder. Is there a mod that builds a sort of catalogue for the song, so I don't have to pick a song from an immense row, but can sort them? Being able to see the last X played songs, being able to see only the songs from a certain band of choice and being able to see only the songs that begin with a certain letter, or something like this, would be very nice. Or maybe even just something so I can type part of the name of a song or band. Does something like that exist? And if not, would someone be interested in making such a thing? I'd be very happy with such a thing.
The last forum user
Maupy2

Re: Looking for a catalogue/filter mod

Postby Maupy2 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:16 am

I see your problem.
I don't know if a mod like that exists, but you can always place the songs in maps and catalogue them that way. (For example, you can make a map for every artist)
My song thread (mostly guitar)
MY FIRST STORY song thread
A Day To Remember Hero REVIVAL
A Lot Like Birds

My name is Maurits.
They/them pronouns
If you want to reach me, send me a private message. I don't usually log in any more, but I have email notifications turned on for private messages.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”