Most harmless graphic mod???

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Superveta

Most harmless graphic mod???

Postby Superveta » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 am

Hi guys, I have a pretty old PC and play FoF, simple ver. It still lags a bit and has delays, I'm sick and tired of restarting the game every time I switch songs.
So my question is: are there any blank-like themes, no flashes no lights blinking, no effects, animations, etc. Just the game and the music.
If anyone could help me - answer and maby give a link a long, would be great.
Thanx a lot!
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Re: Most harmless graphic mod???

Postby Asskickulater » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 pm

the most light weight theme is megalighti dont have a link for that but google should help you. I have a feeling just using a lightweight theme wont be enough, how bad is the lag? if its pretty bad then I'd Suggest trying Phase Shift, PS can run on weaker systems then fof.

good luck!

links because i deced to be nice :P

megalight: viewtopic.php?t=24933

Phase Shift: http://www.dwsk.co.uk/
Image Image
Superveta

Postby Superveta » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:48 pm

thanx dude!!!
what is PS anyways? ))

-- Edit: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 pm --

Man, but maby I can do somentigh to just cancel that stagelight blnking effect???
cuz before I play it for a few minutes and it the light flesh like 50 times, it goes smooth and nice, but than at some point it starts lagging, and my compute cooler goes insane!!!
so if I just get rid of those blinking effects, it might do the trick.
I don't really want to switch themes, I like the way it looks, but that blinking!! argh!
f*cking ninja's...
Asskickulater

Postby Asskickulater » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Superveta wrote:thanx dude!!!
what is PS anyways? ))

-- Edit: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 pm --

Man, but maby I can do somentigh to just cancel that stagelight blnking effect???
cuz before I play it for a few minutes and it the light flesh like 50 times, it goes smooth and nice, but than at some point it starts lagging, and my compute cooler goes insane!!!
so if I just get rid of those blinking effects, it might do the trick.
I don't really want to switch themes, I like the way it looks, but that blinking!! argh!

Phase shift: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phase_Shift_(video_game)

whats this blinking light your talking about about? do you mean the bar that moves to the music? if so then tis the shader, turn that off and it should disapear, otherwise i need a screenshot cause i dont know what blinking light your talking about lol

wait, are you talking about the original FoF or FoFiX?
Image Image

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”