FoFiX (Dark Basic Professional)- Mod Suggestions here

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 12 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Gaming 4 2morrow
JNova

Postby JNova » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 am

I posted in the W.I.P. forum that I was going to try to convert FoFiX from python to DarkBASIC Professional, big project I know. But that's not what this is about, I'm posting here because I want ideas on what I should put into the FoFiX conversion itself or should I make everything from scratch and start a new, all suggestions will be looked into because I have a lot of time on my hands until they say I can start my GED classes and I want to be able to do something other than sleep all day. But back to suggestions they must be well explained in detail and good grammar, because if they are not in good grammar I will not even read them all the way through and the same goes for suggestions that aren't well written out, but I will read those and if I like it I will PM whomever wrote it and ask them to explain it to me a little more, but that doesn't mean you can slack-off on explaining it. This will also be the place where you can request mods when it's completed whenever that will be.

• Guidelines for Suggestions and Request
  • 1: Full details of what it does
  • 2: Full details of all features
  • 3: Proper grammar and Spelling use "spelling and grammar check"
  • 4: Make Hero Mods yourself, leave a reply here to let me know your doing so
  • 4.1: If anyone is making a mod "NO REMOVING OF MY LOGOS AND BRANDING"
  • 4.2: You can add your own logos and branding as long as they are below mine
  • 4.3: If you edit someone else's mod do so with the permission of the person who made it
  • 5: If any of these guidelines is broken than the game will come to a halt and full legal action will be taken against the person

Links for helping
FoFiX inspired Personal Project (Dark Basic Professional)
Dark Basic Professional
Dark GDK
Cartography Shop 4
AC3D
The Game Creators Forum- JRARS Game Studio

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”