MFH Alarian 2.9 crashes

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 12 years and 11 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Master92

MFH Alarian 2.9 crashes

Postby Master92 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Hey Folks,
I got a serious problem with MFH Alarian 2.9 and FOF itself: Everytime I start either one of the games they crash before the screen even goes black.
MFH refers to this log file:

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "FretsOnFire.py", line 36, in ?
  File "E:\Downloads\FOF\MFH-Alarian2_900-FullRelease-6Themes(1)\data\library.zip\GameEngine.py", line 28, in ?
  File "Engine.pyo", line 27, in ?
  File "World.pyo", line 23, in ?
  File "E:\Downloads\FOF\MFH-Alarian2_900-FullRelease-6Themes(1)\data\library.zip\Player.py", line 25, in ?
  File "E:\Downloads\FOF\MFH-Alarian2_900-FullRelease-6Themes(1)\data\library.zip\Song.py", line 25, in ?
  File "E:\Downloads\FOF\MFH-Alarian2_900-FullRelease-6Themes(1)\data\library.zip\Audio.py", line 151, in ?
  File "Numeric.pyo", line 91, in ?
  File "multiarray.pyo", line 12, in ?
  File "multiarray.pyo", line 10, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: Falscher Parameter.

What am I supposed to do to make it work again 'cause I neither like Fofix nor FOF itself as much as Alarian 2.9 and I'm gonna go mad when it won't work again. :cursing:
Cheers
Master92
Bridged To The Sun.
acrox999

Re: MFH Alarian 2.9 crashes

Postby acrox999 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:11 am

Duh, FoFiX is Alarian mod in the first place and what made you don't want to use it? This is an unsupported version.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”