Offical Necks / Highways

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 3 years and 8 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
enayuuu

Re: Offical Necks / Highways

Postby enayuuu » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:24 am

Could somebody please reupload the Metallica necks (again)? All of the above are dead...
GamesBx2020

Re: Offical Necks / Highways

Postby GamesBx2020 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:49 pm

Hey Faust, i just looked at ALL the graphics you sent me from the PS2 version. The necks are definitely shrunken, then stretched in game in height. 256x256 for those, but the other console's FULL detail quality are at 512x1024 (PS3,X360,PC). In one word to describe the PS2 quality of graphics, SAD!!!! It's such a shame they drastically reduced the graphics for the PS2 version. And in general, i would say the hardware is not PS3, BUT in fairness is easily (a bunch of games i played in the days.) capable of doing SO much better then that. I almost thought i was looking at stuff ripped from PS1 honestly.
Kind of like how they screwed us PC users with jack sh*t for support and ANY DLC whatsoever. But anyway, this gives us a good baseline til we rip the PS3 or X360.That was my thought too .Thanks

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”