MFH Mod (FoFiX) 3.0xx (v3.030) (OLD)

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
baeleron

Re: MFH Mod (FoFiX) 3.0xx (v3.030)

Postby baeleron » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:39 am

Azzco wrote:Perhaps you should check the log. If it's an error in the game it will very likely show up in the log. My guess is that it's not game related though. Are you using a guitar or a keyboard. Are you doing anything special when it happens. Do the keys work outside of fof after this happens?

No obvious errors in the log. I'm using and explorer guitar in vista. Not doing anything special or different. After it happens, I can exit the song and all keys work as normal. It's kind of like the strummer stops working in the song, but it's working fine if I hit cancel. This time when I tried it to get the log, I heard an audible pop/click sound when it happened. In any case I do think it's game related somehow, because it never happened until tonight after installing beta 2..... I'll try reverting and see if it goes away.

Edit: And yes, it went away after reverting to beta 1. So I guess the proof will come tomorrow -- if it's not just me then we'll be swamped with howls of terror and protest. Nice job on the new menus though. :-)
fatdog

Postby fatdog » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:26 am

bug that i've only noticed with the latest beta

noticed only when playing multiplayer so far, playing 2 songs in a row makes the game glitch and allows u to load 2 songs at the same time, when u get into the song the buttons still work the menus and the game will run in the background and then let u load a second song so u end up with 2 games playing ontop of eachother
Last edited by fatdog on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Wanna Rock
Sogg Nomis

Postby Sogg Nomis » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:42 am

Thanks to everyone for the hard work on the new Beta... Downloaded works great! was worried I was going to loose track of where things were in the menu I was just getting used to it. But it is heaps easier to find things now. The BRE makes more sense to me now... Not seeing any real versions of these games I was unsure of what to do when you got there, but the new score graphic appears fine and I see how it works.

Really top work ... Thanks Again
Blue Heaven!
death_au

Postby death_au » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:30 am

Italo_Hellboy wrote:I did it :

Rock Band 1 Setlist like RB2

MY:

ORIGINAL
Have you uploaded this? If so, where can I download it?

---- EDIT ----

By the way... New menu organization: awesome :thumbup: So is the resume countdown. Especially when coupled with the lose-focus pause.

---- EDIT ----

Also, with the BRE background image... I tried playing around with the size and positioning of the one from the FoFiX trunk, and I think the image needs to be scaled a little bigger (or the score text a little smaller)
here's what I have
on a semi-related note, I found a pretty good drum BRE video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1O4eCkDgk2w
oesick

Postby oesick » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:31 am

what you think about making 'necks' in every theme folder? so random will take select necks only from one game.. :)
The Photoshop Wizard
kristijan_mkd

Postby kristijan_mkd » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:48 am

Hey guys, i was little out at my cousin and i just tracked the work but i couldn't work on images and stuff.

Jstump, i'll start working on installer images now after i test some of the new things that happened this days. :tongue2:
Ds~

Postby Ds~ » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:27 am

MFH, is there anyway to make these menus? viewtopic.php?f=17&t=26363&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I can send you the menus, background, and text, in separated files, like on the mainbg. I will do the difficulty menu too, i just need someone to code it :/
Last edited by Ds~ on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
alpha tester
hannon

Postby hannon » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:52 am

don't you mean "can"
and try this link
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=26363&st=0&sk=t&sd=a <---- its the first page

on another note, are there any frame size constrictments on the Image for the BRE scoring? like lets say i wanted to make it bigger manually would that work?
Last edited by hannon on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buy Rock Band Gear You'll Thank Yourself in the end
Cheaper to buy it in pieces
Drums 50 buxs
Mic 25
Guitar came with GH3
Endless hours of fun Priceless

Postby baeleron » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:55 am

baeleron wrote:
Azzco wrote:Perhaps you should check the log. If it's an error in the game it will very likely show up in the log. My guess is that it's not game related though. Are you using a guitar or a keyboard. Are you doing anything special when it happens. Do the keys work outside of fof after this happens?

No obvious errors in the log. I'm using and explorer guitar in vista. Not doing anything special or different. After it happens, I can exit the song and all keys work as normal. It's kind of like the strummer stops working in the song, but it's working fine if I hit cancel. This time when I tried it to get the log, I heard an audible pop/click sound when it happened. In any case I do think it's game related somehow, because it never happened until tonight after installing beta 2..... I'll try reverting and see if it goes away.

Edit: And yes, it went away after reverting to beta 1. So I guess the proof will come tomorrow -- if it's not just me then we'll be swamped with howls of terror and protest. Nice job on the new menus though. :-)

Aha, something suspicious in the log:
(D) Simple tails used; complex tail loading error...
Ds~

Postby Ds~ » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 am

I have made an possible rock ending file. This can work like notes? I can make the tail too, just pm me if interessed.

lnkk

Postby lnkk » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:53 pm

NICE MFH!!! iam using r815 and its working perfectly now! Thanks alot, you are the best.

Lol, i uploaded the video for nothing, the important is that its fixed. And sorry that i didnt uploaded it yesterday AFTER EFFECTS was giving me trouble.

I'll upload a drum video showing all new features if fraps allow me to record without lag.
KillerQ

Postby KillerQ » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:53 pm

MFH,

The new options, and option menu structure in beta 2 are wonderful!

Thanks again,

Matt!
I'm happy with my Ion Rocker kit and Roland KD-8 double bass kick trigger!
holystoneH

Postby holystoneH » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 pm

KillerQ wrote:MFH,

The new options, and option menu structure in beta 2 are wonderful!

Thanks again,

Matt!

akedrou did the menu structure :wink:. thanks goes to all the coder and people involved :thumbup:
Shun

Postby Shun » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:27 pm

I haven't had any time to play/test FoFiX in a few days, but this latest set of revisions looks like some of the best fixes yet.

Great job chris, john, akedrou, and any other coders I forgot.
Qstick

Postby Qstick » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:08 pm

add game result custom theme options in r816

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”