MFH-Alarian Mod v2.900 - New releases here!

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
jrdnxxhero

Postby jrdnxxhero » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:47 pm

D4rkSh4d0w wrote:
jrdnxxhero wrote:
gamexprt1 wrote:Yes, I'm so phyced about the possibility of using multiple file types that I made some gifs:

Niiiice. Hopefully GIF's are alowed

blazing is add other then .png image support ;)

Yes, Im just hoping he will...
iamnoob

Postby iamnoob » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:12 pm

ZOMG!

Cant wait!
poison

Postby poison » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:21 pm

i hope the next version is smooth plus other image file types. this version is runnable even when i record, which i missed being able to do so!
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
thoughtcrimes

Postby thoughtcrimes » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Does anyone have a problem with the bass drum line obscuring the notes that must be hit simultaneously?

Specifically in the RbMFH graphics mod in the current release, but I've seen the same problem in the GH3 graphics mod in previous releases (haven't tried the other graphics in 2.9 yet).
evil-doer

Postby evil-doer » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:02 pm

thoughtcrimes wrote:Does anyone have a problem with the bass drum line obscuring the notes that must be hit simultaneously?

Specifically in the RbMFH graphics mod in the current release, but I've seen the same problem in the GH3 graphics mod in previous releases (haven't tried the other graphics in 2.9 yet).

yes.

the drum high scores are broken too. not sure if thats a known issue
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:13 pm

boy is that good news about adding new picture formats and all, but since png is much smaller overall, wont that cause even much longer loading waits? well either way, i can finally finish and add the remaining animated stuff in my gh3 mod. nice job and also thanks. just wish our team didnt get broken up. sad.
Still Alive
wolferacing

Postby wolferacing » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:20 pm

Wow. Everytime I get ready to release a new hotfix a new update shows up.

Well, I'm just going to compile everything made so far and add my code. But I'm busy working on another project right now so I'm not to sure whan I will be able to do this.

Great job everyone!
roliwood73

Postby roliwood73 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:32 pm

worldrave wrote:just wish our team didnt get broken up. sad.

did it broke up? is it really so? if yes, that makes me sad... you all made such a good job. I just hope this doesn't end in a dead end
D4rkSh4d0w

Postby D4rkSh4d0w » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:39 pm

roliwood73 wrote:
worldrave wrote:just wish our team didnt get broken up. sad.

did it broke up? is it really so? if yes, that makes me sad... you all made such a good job. I just hope this doesn't end in a dead end

well alarian dont do anything, ds (if he was part of the team) has his owns theme.. :(

We should form a new team! :D
worldrave

Postby worldrave » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:54 pm

alarian stopped mostly when he lost control over a thread when this new one was made. theres always a story behind everything.hopefully he will go through with unlocking his and continue. as it stands, mfh was doing some fantastic work, but so much more was in plan, and now he is taking a break til whenever. and also since this was turned into a frets on rock band, forgetting about the other themers out there, as well as alanian unfortunately, a good friend of mine.
D4rkSh4d0w

Postby D4rkSh4d0w » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:00 pm

worldrave wrote:alarian stopped mostly when he lost control over a thread when this new one was made. theres always a story behind everything.hopefully he will go through with unlocking his and continue. as it stands, mfh was doing some fantastic work, but so much more was in plan, and now he is taking a break til whenever. and also since this was turned into a frets on rock band, forgetting about the other themers out there, as well as alanian unfortunately, a good friend of mine.

as I said, we should form new fresh team then!

Some programmators,
and graphics for each theme (or atleast RB and GH3)

yeah, I think this turned too much too RBMFH, but its ok for me cause I have GH3 on PC, so I like I can play something like RB on my PC.
jrdnxxhero

Postby jrdnxxhero » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:03 pm

I would like to start a coding team so we could make one great update...
D4rkSh4d0w

Postby D4rkSh4d0w » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:05 pm

jrdnxxhero wrote:I would like to start a coding team so we could make one great update...

yeah, I hate that ppl made they own hotfixes usually uncompatible with other ones.
jrdnxxhero

Postby jrdnxxhero » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:06 pm

D4rkSh4d0w wrote:
jrdnxxhero wrote:I would like to start a coding team so we could make one great update...

yeah, I hate that ppl made they own hotfixes usually uncompatible with other ones.

Yup, if we had one coding team with One great Hotfix, People wouldn't have to update on others and It would keep them occupied for a while :D. I'm gonna probably start one...
D4rkSh4d0w

Postby D4rkSh4d0w » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Good idea,

btw I want to learn python, what programs do you use for opening and editing code etc? :)

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”