Fail, GH Notes, GH Buttons, GH Score Meter - Where can I find these?

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 15 years and 6 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
Monster addict
Spitt78

Postby Spitt78 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:05 pm

Yeah, the title/description pretty much says it all. I want a mod that lets me fail, gives me GH notes, buttons, and the score meter... Also, detailed instructions on how to install the Alarian mod would be nice. Every time I try it ends up not working at all.
I'm running LINUX. If I ask a question, do not post WINDOWS instructions. Thank you.
I don't care if it's called FoFiX now, I prefer Alarian. It's more professional and way easier to type.
xbox360922

Postby xbox360922 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:40 pm

Look for the post with 4970 replies in this forum. ;)
Dan1lo

Postby Dan1lo » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:10 pm

You're looking for fail... wow...

Just kidding xD well... The most basic mod that has these features at an average level is Hering's mod, I myself have made a starter pack for that which comes with your gh notes and stuff.

Also... about alarian, if you just download alarian's .rar file, extract it ANYWHERE(it's better to install near your songs folder to make it easier) and then just run the game.

When you set everything from buttons to graphics, you may press quick play/solo/whatever and it will prompt you to choose your songs folder, browse it and press OK.

The rest is automatic(means you'll figure easily)
Leather Rebel!
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:44 pm

FoFWiki is there for a reason. Anyway, there are no instructions for Alarian. Just extract and run. Might want to clean up that .ini first, though. Maybe that's why it doesn't work?
Monster addict
Spitt78

Postby Spitt78 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:16 am

Yeah, that's my problem. I extracted Alarian into my folder, and then ran the game, and there was no difference. I copied everything in the Alarian folder into my FoF folder, and now it won't start.
I'm running LINUX. If I ask a question, do not post WINDOWS instructions. Thank you.
I don't care if it's called FoFiX now, I prefer Alarian. It's more professional and way easier to type.
Power Quest's #1 Fan
omfgdrphl

Postby omfgdrphl » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:02 am

Nooooo
Download alarian, and put alarian folder on desktop. Open the folder and double click fretsonfire.exe
DONE

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”