problem with mod making - still can t figure it out

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 16 years and 3 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
steve_adams2008

Postby steve_adams2008 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:21 pm

Well as all of you know....I am learning the art of making mods. I must say, its a real pain in this ass right now. But then again, I've never made one before. Anyway I'm goin by Pepsi's guide minus the links and I'm even trying to take a mod and opening up the folder and just take the images I want to use and save it to a new folder. So far I'm not having any luck. I'm starting with the title screen as a first step and after I get that part done i ll go on to another until the whole mod is complete. Right now I have the title screen finished but when I try it out.....I still see the normal Frets on Fire display. Am I missing something?
ImageImage
jmlash

Postby jmlash » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:44 pm

1. do you have your mod in the mod folder?

2. do you have your mod turned on?
We will make Frets on Fire metal. We will make everything metal. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

JMLash Drum Charts Thread
slipknot mod
dethklok mod
spiderman mod
steve_adams2008

Postby steve_adams2008 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:35 pm

jmlash wrote:1. do you have your mod in the mod folder?

2. do you have your mod turned on?

1. yes

2.yes

I still see the usual FOF stuff though. I know i missed somthing some where. oh well i m sure i ll figure it out
ImageImage

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”