GHmod in linux - has anyone compiled this?

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 16 years and 7 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
jnuz

Postby jnuz » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:45 pm

I'm still having issues getting Pyamanith to install so i can't compile this mod for linux. if anyone can either A) help me get amanith and Pyamanith compiled or B)compile a binary with the code changes included, it would be appreciated.
not a robot
raph666
Administrator

Postby raph666 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:54 pm

almost all the few posts you made were related to this. You already created topics about that, I understand you want answers and thanks for willing to help but I'm not really sure that creating numerous posts about it will give you answers faster. I only know few people who were able to compile mods binaries but I already asked them and they never answered back. Be patient
Last edited by raph666 on Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zelurker

Postby zelurker » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:59 pm

I had the problem for pyamanith too (in 64 bits).
libamanith.so is ok, just read their instructions and it compiles out of the box.
the problem is with _amanith.so which is supposed to be generated by swig, I don't know if they used an old version or what, but it fails badly. All I found to fix this was to get the linux binary package for rf_mod 3.5 (there is a 32 bits and a 64 bits version), and get the _amanith.so file from there.
You also need the amanith.py file from the pyamanith package but this one is without trouble.

Good luck, you can pm me if you still have problems (not to flood the forum !)

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”