Could somebody PLEASE mod the Song Select screen?

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 16 years and 9 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
aleksander6

Postby aleksander6 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:14 am

The cassettes idea was kinda cute, but when you have over 400 songs, scrolling through your list of songs gets really cumbersome.

It takes FOR EVER to find that one song that you want to play with the current song selection screen. I wish that somebody could mod it to look like an actual list,
where we can see more songs at the same time and simply scroll through it in alphabetical order.

Something like this:

osrenan

Postby osrenan » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:34 am

RF mod helps a lot whit those folders...and the new fof has this feature too...and theres the CD mod if u get tired of those cassetes
My Song Anti-Flag - The Press Corpse - NEW - a CD label for the mod users *cough pretty sweet i think cough*
BabamtheGrunt

Postby BabamtheGrunt » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:13 am

um it's in alphabetical order
Signature truncated. Please see this post.
<!--
ImageImage
-->
aleksander6

Postby aleksander6 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:24 am

I know its in alphabetical order but I don't want it to be so big. I dont want cassettes or CD's or anything. It takes a really long time for me to scroll through my list of songs, because you have to do it one by one.

I'd like for it to be like in the real Guitar Hero.
MichallusTG

Postby MichallusTG » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:27 am

BambamTheGrunt, it is the GH/GZ style. No casettes, only text. A mod creating something like this should really be useful.
warhol

Postby warhol » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:44 am

Press the first letter of the song you wanna play :/
http://fof-empire.myminicity.com/tra
raptor jesus

Postby raptor jesus » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:29 am

I was about to suggest the same thing.
HeruLuingul

Postby HeruLuingul » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:25 am

I agree that this would be useful for those who want it, but until then, I suggest taking an afternoon to organize your collection into folders so that the song lists in each folder are much smaller. The CD mod also helps if it's a choppy graphics problem because the CDs are less complicated models than the cassettes.
whatakevin

Postby whatakevin » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:36 pm

its on RF's todo list, not high priority though. if u have RF mod 3.5, all u need to do is press a letter and itll skip to the 1st song with that letter shortening browsing time by alot. also u should organise your songs, seriously if u have 400 songs all in the same folder... i mean it doesnt have to be that organised but put all the GH songs in 1 folder (either GH 1 and 2 in 1 folder or a sepreate for both) and user made songs in another
codered360

Postby codered360 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:56 am

thats wat i requested too...until then i agree with everyone else..put your songs into seperate folders..i have a different folder for each band
"An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience. "
LinkHimself

Postby LinkHimself » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:18 pm

MichallusTG wrote:BambamTheGrunt, it is the GH/GZ style. No casettes, only text. A mod creating something like this should really be useful.

How about mini discs? :)
Bite me buttocks.

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”